VN Ren'Py Abandoned Family Man...? [v9.1] [MoleMan]

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
How to fix third girl face?
You're talking about the younger daughter? I think I already mentioned before - the real problem is that hairstyle. Every model in every game looks hideous with it. Somehow, it always makes girls more ugly.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
might be implemented but by the looks of it is gonna take a long long time before the dev tries something like that,story progression seems really slow atm
I really don't see how that would be possible without literally rewriting a huge portion of the game.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
I really don't see how that would be possible without literally rewriting a huge portion of the game.
threesome with the daughters?? but as i said dont really see that happening anytime soon or happening at all with the rate the story progresses

Sasuke92

May 3, 2017
Game would be more hotter if you were the bf of the daughter and the mum, older woman, was the chase instead.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Game would be more hotter if you were the bf of the daughter and the mum, older woman, was the chase instead.
i know right? its a shame the dev decided to not let us have at least a bit of fun with the daughter,instead we were ''teased'' watching her get fucked by that douchbag

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Sasuke92

May 3, 2017
i know right? its a shame the dev decided to not let us have at least a bit of fun with the daughter,instead we were ''teased'' watching her get fucked by that dauchbag
Daughters being the forbidden fruit doesn't really do it for me, I prefer the milfs but then again I'm in my 20s so. Probably different for older men who like daughters fetish.

Reactions: lol360

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Daughters being the forbidden fruit doesn't really do it for me, I prefer the milfs but then again I'm in my 20s so. Probably different for older men who like daughters fetish.
to each their own my friend,nobody here judges anyone on their fetishes and hey i like a milf as much as the next guy just for some reason not particularly into the secretary (she doesnt appeal to me) wish the daughters would get a little more attention thats all but hey if thats not the dev's vision its all good

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
How to fix third girl face?
The younger daughter was for whatever reason by the dev, made a minor, any chance of her being attractive or "made hot" isn't going to come until after the character turns 18. I can't read the dev's mind but I'm like 90% sure that's why she looks the way she does.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
just fyi, i've updated the linked in the op with my unofficial android port of Family Man v6.0.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
i know right? its a shame the dev decided to not let us have at least a bit of fun with the daughter,instead we were ''teased'' watching her get fucked by that douchbag
Wait ... The dev forces you to see the eldest daughter having sex with the boyfriend or can you avoid seeing/spying on them?

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Got to say, Maggie doesn't have the most attractive face, but the body and especially the bubbly bottom are attractive enough.

Damn, baby got back.

Reactions: acewinz

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
don't remember exactly if its forced or choice related,can't make myself play through it again case that scene for me was awful and killed my mood so say the least

Reactions: El Tanque

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
don't remember exactly if its forced or choice related,can't make myself play through it again case that scene for me was awful and killed my mood so say the least
Eh, the way I see it, it's me as the MC going to take her away from the little douche, as long as that's the outcome I can stand skipping through a scene like that once or twice.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Eh, the way I see it, it's me as the MC going to take her away from the little douche, as long as that's the outcome I can stand skipping through a scene like that once or twice.
as long as you(mc) get to have her maybe its worth it as long as we dont have to witness a lot more of those scenes...i personally dont like sloppy seconds but who knows if the dev makes her an interesting and appealing character maybe she's worth a shot in the end

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
as long as you(mc) get to have her maybe its worth it as long as we dont have to witness a lot more of those scenes...i personally dont like sloppy seconds but who knows if the dev makes her an interesting and appealing character maybe she's worth a shot in the end
Wait, if she has sex with anybody else, she's sloppy seconds?
How does that work out for you in real life? ;) Or is it just in games that you just want virgins?
And what about the mom, she has two daughters, so she must have had sex at least twice. :)

Sorry, but that just jumped out at me, because the only way I would consider that sloppy second was if I was to be expected to fuck her, while she still has the guy's cum in her pussy.

Reactions: WaltS and KiraJames

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Wait, if she has sex with anybody else, she's sloppy seconds?
How does that work out for you in real life? ;) Or is it just in games that you just want virgins?
And what about the mom, she has two daughters, so she must have sex at least twice. :)

Sorry, but that just jumped out at me, because the only way I would consider that sloppy second was if I was to be expected to fuck her, while she still has the guy's cum in her pussy.
what i meant by sloppy seconds is that hopefully she wont be portrayed as another whore that opens her legs for anyone with a dick, you dont have to take everything so literally as in for exemple you go after the bf fucks her and you fuck her too,yea that would be sloppy seconds..

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes