VN Ren'Py Abandoned Family Man...? [v9.1] [MoleMan]

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes

MMstudios

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2018
On a side note, how do I add the spoiler thing? Can’t seem to find it. I’m on phone so don’t know if that’s why.

MMstudios

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2018
I guess he means the small one, since it wouldn't make much sense to have sex with her, beign a minor and all.
They should have default names:

Samantha = blonde daughter
Ava = eldest
Elie = Mom
Alice = secretary
Michael = MC

Reactions: Mytez

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
They should have default names:

Samantha = blonde daughter
Ava = eldest
Elie = Mom
Alice = secretary
Michael = MC
Oh damn, there's default names if you skip the naming then. Now I'm curious if my little one is called Samantha because I didn't change her name or it's just coincidence, considering the other characters have different names.

Reactions: MMstudios

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
Oh damn, there's default names if you skip the naming then. Now I'm curious if my little one is called Samantha because I didn't change her name or it's just coincidence, considering the other characters have different names.
i had no idea that there were default names either

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'm pretty surprised the two daughters have taken too the MC so fast and not having some kind of teen rebellion they seem pretty tame, as for the eldest daughter and her bf scene they could have had her think about the MC too set that up or she comes too her senses and dumps the bf after seeing how much better the MC is.

MMstudios

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2018
I'm pretty surprised the two daughters have taken too the MC so fast and not having some kind of teen rebellion they seem pretty tame, as for the eldest daughter and her bf scene they could have had her think about the MC too set that up or she comes too her senses and dumps the bf after seeing how much better the MC is.
They are older than the typical “rebellious age”. Also, it is still new, they don’t live together and he isn’t fathering them.

They are just happy that mom is happy for the most part... and for now. ;-)

Reactions: Reese286

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
They are older than the typical “rebellious age”. Also, it is still new, they don’t live together and he isn’t fathering them.

They are just happy that mom is happy for the most part... and for now. ;-)
One look at Precious and you realized their last Dad was Pepe... so MC is a solid step up. Plus hes rich and has a rockin house with a pool ;)

Love the game Dev (y) thanks for the update! :D

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Quite short update and not a single choice to make :/

I am not sure but it feels more like a kinetic novel .. there are what? 5-6 decisions and most of them are only minor stuff.

I really with that there will be an update that fleshes out more branches ...

MMstudios

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2018

They are just happy that mom is happy for the most part... and for now. ;-)[/QU
One look at Precious and you realized their last Dad was Pepe... so MC is a sold step up. Plus hes rich and has a rockin house with a pool ;)

Love the game Dev (y) thanks for the update! :D
Thanks man, I understand that not everyone will like all aspects of all games. But I’m glad a lot of you seem to enjoy it.

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I rather enjoy this game...but like others have said...if there is one thing I have to say that isn't good...it's the appearance of "Samantha". The rest of the characters look pretty damn good.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i think the "Samantha" model is a test to see how dedicated to their boners players are..if you can maintain through her scenes..you gained "TotalBonerControl" powers o_O
the prize of course is her supremely HOT sister...

Reactions: Reese286

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
Really a great game, Alice is my number 1 girl and loved the little scene in the Submissive Route? or Romantic? and i cant figure out what the other route is Corruption route?. Anyways would love to see more of her and i really dont care about choices as long as we get our Harem;) or atleast Alice as main girl (i can dream...:confused:) and the story is progressing nicely. Cheers Dev!

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Just wait. Samantha is gonna be the next ugly duckling turned super model and im sure she will be very very grateful to MC for putting up with the ugly for so long.

Yoga is just the first step in the transformation.

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
I rather enjoy this game...but like others have said...if there is one thing I have to say that isn't good...it's the appearance of "Samantha". The rest of the characters look pretty damn good.
Maybe.....just maybe there's a story as to why she looks like that?!

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes