VN Ren'Py Abandoned Family Man...? [v9.1] [MoleMan]

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Short but sweet update!Looking forward to more content.

PS That question mark on the title makes me laugh every time,reminds of

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Good Grief.

I don’t think I’ve ever read so many people whining about the appearance of a young girl.

I’m sure there are other characters to salivate over or other games. I wish to say to the developer please don’t be intimidated by the dubious comments about the characters color and make her as you intended. These responses are all rather sad and pathetic.
Agreed man most of these comments are making me rethink of sharing the update but people like you and a few others sway my decision so ty :)

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
Agreed man most of these comments are making me rethink of sharing the update but people like you and a few others sway my decision so ty :)
Thanks for sharing, its appreciated by some of us at least... i have to say that surely there are alot more people that think like JhonJG and me too that maybe dont write here too often... lurking is hard work mate! Cheers!

PS/ Also, clearly some of those comments come from toddlers or comedian wannabees, thats evident and usualy idiotic trolling, moving on...

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
i wanted to say something fun.. then i thought it maybe not a good joke, soo i put a warning here. my english is shit and i m gonna make a joke, soo you warned, no bitchin :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

end of the joke.... now you can laugh, or cry, or throw me some tomatoes....i need some for a salad :kisskiss:
So now you're asking people to toss your salad... :rolleyes:

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
I like the game but ... With Mom and the older Sis so smoking hot, you gotta wonder what specie of frog or goblin Mom's second husband was. Where do I sign the petition begging the artist to re-draw Lil sis?

* Well first I named her Gollum ... but then I had a change of heart and named her Precious. :evilsmile:

John-18

Mar 22, 2018
For me the main women is gorgeous. She is a real barbie doll trophy wife. The younger daughter and your coworkers can't stand a chance by way of comparison to her. But thats fine to me just because the female protagonist is supposed to be the love of your life and if so it will be very helpful if there are not to many outstanding girls. =)

All together i like the game and i'm curious to see how it will develop in the future.

Synamon

Aug 21, 2017
haven't played it yet but all the comments about the youngest daughter make me wanna see what this is all about :) I liked it , its a fair start .. personally I hope it turns into a harem game :)

Reactions: blahblah25

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
So looked on his Patreon page someone asked if you can do things with the daughters and he said gotta wait for V4.0 :test2: btw not exact quote lol

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Everyone has different tastes. What one person finds attractive another finds repulsive. I think that this game is off to a good start. No game developer will be able to make something that everyone will enjoy. They have to find a good middle ground that appeals to the widest base.

I hope the developer continues to make a great game here

Reactions: blahblah25

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
This is a great game ! I especially like the secretary route. How she is thinking to herself, if she is really "satisfied", ha, nice story, keep it coming please.
The smiles on the girls are a bit weird sometimes though, reminds me of the Joker :closedeyesmile:

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Game isn't bad so far... but I must say it is glaringly obvious that the creator has never eaten pussy before (or he's just not good at it). One does not simply dive-in and go straight for the girls clit. That's just begging to prevent a gal from having an orgasm.

Reactions: lowcody
3.50 star(s) 30 Votes