3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
So no gallery mod or option yet? And also let me say this as a sort of complaint because this plot device is being overused here. EVERY time some action happens, something interrupts it. It is way too cliche at this point. It is fine to be used as a tease of sorts I get it, but it feels really bad and expected at this point. Consider doing this less.

Last edited:
Reactions: ReiCaixa

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
I just started this AVN today and it isn't half bad. Definitely a slow burn but it isn't at a bad pace. Anyways I just finished the current version and have much mixed feelings about how it is playing out. Nothing negative though the MC being betrayed by someone he told that he trusts was a hell of a kick in the teeth. The sister and her girlfriend are engaging characters, so I am hoping nothing negatively affects those 2 and Nicole, well what can you say, she knows what she wants.

Looking forward to the next release. (y)

ReiCaixa

Apr 28, 2020
Julie: "I want [the] three of us to continue doing that. I wouldn't want to choose between you two, so I hope we won't have any problems sharing our sex life among us..."
MC: "I can't imagine anyone on this planet who would say 'no' to this."

Half of us readers: "Fuck this shit. I would say 'no' to that, Scarlett sucks"

Last edited:

ZoZo0311

Aug 13, 2019
I'm on android and can't get past the scene where you help the blonde neighbor pick her things up. Evertime I click on one of the fruits or can, nothing happens.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Is there a complete walk through that isn't a mod. I don't understand how mods work on a laptop or how to use them

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
So I just started and the I have one big issue, but it's a mechanics one, it takes FAR too long to click through the story, Dev would be best served by smoothing things out so it's click person A says, click reply, click next scene as opposed to the current Click person a says part of something, click they say the next and maybe a third click, click image no talking, click first/only line of reply, click image no talking, ect. Or Click blank screen, click image no talking, click start talking.

Reactions: Geowraith

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
So I just started and the I have one big issue, but it's a mechanics one, it takes FAR too long to click through the story, Dev would be best served by smoothing things out so it's click person A says, click reply, click next scene as opposed to the current Click person a says part of something, click they say the next and maybe a third click, click image no talking, click first/only line of reply, click image no talking, ect. Or Click blank screen, click image no talking, click start talking.
This is a really bad habbit from the developer, he pulls this through all of his games, it was adressed at least a dozen times, he just don't care.

Reactions: csmk14

Geowraith

Jan 28, 2020
Suggestions... eliminate the non-choice forced clicks... textbox transparency sliders are everybody's friend... and an option to enable either a text menu or iconic quick menu would be appreciated by most readers.

Great renders and storyline appears to be progressing... nighttime lighting has a nice aesthetic.

Geowraith

Jan 28, 2020
Is there a complete walk through that isn't a mod. I don't understand how mods work on a laptop or how to use them
For most mods, download Zip and extract archived files. Most consist of a "game" folder containing the mod files. Copy/Cut and Paste the games folder within the VN's main folder... when prompted, choose to overwrite existing files with identical names. Run the VN executable.

Exactly what happens in-game varies by mod, but that's the gist of it. Install mod prior to first run of the VN for best effect. If the mod has a page, visit it. Some mods have info files within the archive; check them out.

Enjoy...

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes