• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 66 Votes

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Definitely true. I support very few devs monetarily, mostly b/c SS and Patreon are jerk-face Magoos to me. But I do buy elsewhere (like Itch.io or Steam, still in early access / works in progress) if I feel I can trust the game will actually get finished. I also help with proofreading, some translation, beta testing, etc., to support devs that way. But it's hard to do what feels like throwing money away, so my purchases are limited by a lack of trust as well.
YEah I want to believe all devs and trust that when they say they have fallen on hard times or can't work beacuse of "insert reason here" But i've seen so many devs just go awol and keep their patreon charging money while the game hasn't been worked on in years and patreon keeps ticking. Some do have it set to only charge money the month they actually upload something, maybe most do but yeah i've heard some shit from people who forgot they had a sub somewhere and it ticked every month and the dev had not been online for years, sure it's their own stupidity at that point but still.

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
SUCH SHAME WHY DEV ABANDONED the better game already ?

maybe, most of people don t see them, lost in the 12 games cheats who appear by day....

REALLY hope the dev reconsider the question and guet back to work on this EXCELLENT project, whit a good story, renders caracteres and a real story

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
from the dev

Hey everyone, I know I've been silent for a while (due to knows reasons)
Also had to pull my shit together and relocate for a bit safer place
Now I'm back, relatively safe and ready to continue working on the novel
The only bummer that might slow the process(apart my lazy ass) is scheduled/emergency power cut offs
Nevertheless I'm planning to deliver next Episode till the end of this year, will see how goes anyway

Thank you for the support !

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
SUCH SHAME WHY DEV ABANDONED the better game already ?

maybe, most of people don t see them, lost in the 12 games cheats who appear by day....

REALLY hope the dev reconsider the question and guet back to work on this EXCELLENT project, whit a good story, renders caracteres and a real story
i think this game had minimum one or two updates since it was labeled "abandoned"... Could be only slow development.
And I agree. great story, really good characters.

Reactions: COOLMASTER

BadWolf71

Jan 1, 2019
from the dev

Hey everyone, I know I've been silent for a while (due to knows reasons)
Also had to pull my shit together and relocate for a bit safer place
Now I'm back, relatively safe and ready to continue working on the novel
The only bummer that might slow the process(apart my lazy ass) is scheduled/emergency power cut offs
Nevertheless I'm planning to deliver next Episode till the end of this year, will see how goes anyway

Thank you for the support !
I just read this on Patreon myself. Happy to read this!

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
Jul 15, 2017
This game is a very flawed gem, but I can't help love the girls in it, they are all so cute and sexy and happily slutty and fun loving. And the dirty talk hits just right for me.
Here's hoping we get more than blowjobs next update and hopefully some content with Vicky my favorite.

Reactions: Malika1234

tpopor11

Jun 28, 2019
Sounds like he's either Russian or Ukrainian. Ofc he might not be.
Seems a lot of devs have been in trouble because of this war.
In russia, electricity is not turned off. But russian missiles cut off electricity in Ukraine. Developer from Ukraine))

Mysters90

May 22, 2022
Since it was impossible to leave, he moved to a safer place. That place is Lviv.
But the main problem lies elsewhere. Electricity. It's constantly being cut off. It's a crash or a shortage.
Let's hope that the developer is doing well and that he will give us something in the near future.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
wtf, i m waiting for 1 year. And I see Abanoded ?
I m very sad
You've actually been waiting for 9 months (when the last game released) not a year, unless you didn't play Ep10. Going into Abandoned status and then coming out of it with another release seems to be standard for this game.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I don't even remember what this game was anymore.
Dude works for a shady organization when his sister comes to town and stays with him. As the MC goes to job sites (exchanging guns for money or w/e), he starts finding people in his organization dead. As things progress, he basically has to lay very low b/c he doesn't want his sister to be at risk by whomever it is that's taking out the organization he works for (probably from within). That's pretty much the overall main (non-LI) plot.

Jul 15, 2017
On the love interest side you have a prostitute with a heart of gold (may be involved with something shady if a remember correctly)?, a sister, the sisters friend/lover and a neighbor. They are all ridiculously hot and are all gagging for the players cock. Even thought the writing approaches Engrish it's enjoyable, some really good teasing and awesome dirty talk.

3.50 star(s) 66 Votes