3.50 star(s) 66 Votes

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Yeah, but if you saw a link that said "Win a million dollars" and then the destination said that by playing your local lottery you could win a million dollars....
Ah, you know. You win. You‘re trying so hard to justify your point. I‘ll give you that. Have a nice Sunday. :ROFLMAO:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Does the game have NTR, Cuckold, Sandbox or point & click, or is it a game where we progress by making choices?
NTR: No.
Cuckold: No.
Sandbox: No.
Point & Click: I can't remember for sure, but I don't believe so. It's possible there's a screen or two where you have to click on items, but I'm pretty sure there aren't any P&C mechanics. I think what ideas popped into my head are from another game.

Yeah, you progress by making certain choices, like a standard AVN.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Namco15

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Point & Click: I can't remember for sure, but I don't believe so. It's possible there's a screen or two where you have to click on items, but I'm pretty sure there aren't any P&C mechanics. I think what ideas popped into my head are from another game.

Best to put that dude on ignore; he's spammed the same question in multiple threads.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018

Sorry but... this is already abandoned right? Or is the dev still secretly working on this?

Sorry if this has already been answered but your comment made me understand that the game is still being developed.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Sorry but... this is already abandoned right? Or is the dev still secretly working on this?

Sorry if this has already been answered but your comment made me understand that the game is still being developed.

While it might actually be abandoned, I honestly doubt it. This dev has very long development cycles (once a year?), with little to no communication for most of that time. Then, around April / May / June, they release a new update. If they hold to this pattern (they have for years now), the label on this game shouldn't be trusted. It's just marked that way here because of F95's rules for how to label games.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I see thanks, that clarifies everything.
Yeah. This is one of those devs who vanishes without communication for a long time and then suddenly appears with an update announcement. Hard to gauge for sure, obviously, but the pattern of behavior hasn't changed, so I don't have any reason to think anything different from what we've seen so far.

Reactions: Namco15 and loikl

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Yeah. This is one of those devs who vanishes without communication for a long time and then suddenly appears with an update announcement. Hard to gauge for sure, obviously, but the pattern of behavior hasn't changed, so I don't have any reason to think anything different from what we've seen so far.
Except this year we've gotten to July. That's a little concerning, but not quite hope-dead yet.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Except this year we've gotten to July. That's a little concerning, but not quite hope-dead yet.
Yeah, it's really hard to say. They did post in December on Patreon, though, so that gives me some hope. I might be misremembering, but I think last time there was a longer period of no communication than there has been this time. 7 months isn't any small thing, but comparatively it might be less bad than we think. At least, I hope so.

akaburfan221

Jul 5, 2017
Fateful Game...(Episode 11)
Hey guys, Work on the next episode is in progress, hoping to release it this month, but July is more probable (as always...) Thank You for...
Read more

Jun 12, 2022

Was it supposed to be released last year???

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Fateful Game...(Episode 11)
Hey guys, Work on the next episode is in progress, hoping to release it this month, but July is more probable (as always...) Thank You for...
Read more

Jun 12, 2022

Was it supposed to be released last year???
Yeah. But this follows the pattern of Perv2k16 in general. So TBF I'm not surprised they missed the date they wanted.

3.50 star(s) 66 Votes