3.50 star(s) 66 Votes

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here are my unofficial android ports of Family Matters v0.10
and Family Matters Christmas Event v1.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Family Matters [Ep. 1-10] [Perv2k16]
comprimido_.gif

SIZE ~ 284 MB

DOWNLOAD PC/MAC/ANDROID: - -

ANONFILES: / /

- Compatibility test successfully performed on Android 11.
- The Android port/version is not official.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
How come Julie suddenly holds a dick in her hands while talking to Vicky in the changing room (EP 1)??? Vicky has no dick, thats pretty obvious AND they are alone.

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
It was not a bad update, just really disappointing it was so short, and it leaves you hoping it won't be so long this time till the next update. I'm just glad to see the game lives. I like the visual work, and I've gotten pretty interested in the story, I really hope this is one of the games that will be followed through to a decent conclusion. C'mon dev, stick wid it!

Reactions: Wyrme and rewrewrwe

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
Kinetic Novel Harem basically: not Romance.
No matter how many different ways I told those girls to fuck off, they just wouldn't.

Don't expect the Mother to appear.

If you're into Harem, you might like this.
Solid renders.
There is some riveting elements in the story, but I was too frustrated to not click through it as fast as possible as it was clear that there was nothing for me.

Last edited:

Shadow Emperor

Formerly 'Darth Axia'
Jul 19, 2021
uh, ok i just played the updated version up to talking with the lawyer, i cant figure out what the right/wrong answers are to her questions. :unsure:

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Well, it's going...somewhere. I'm not sure what he wants to do with the "story" at this point, but at least there is some progress with "housemate".
Is it me, or is Scarlett kind of..pointless? She even looks the same as Julie, stereotypical slut character, and it would be more interesting if Vicky or Nicole was more involved.

Reactions: sdawg1234
3.50 star(s) 66 Votes