3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
Our society is declining because misinformation or (incorrect statements) are now capable of being spread worldwide and then being taken as fact.
I didn't correct my statement, just adjusted the grammar to suit an obvious right-fighter. No misinformation here. Just a serious case of what appears to be a sycophantic delusion there. Faith in what freaking institution? AYFKM? The kool-aid can apparently consume reason.

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
No name change. I entered a name it replied that it changed when I went to the airport I picked up Julie.
No relation change is available so you end up talking to your house guest since it is your apartment.
Maybe a good name for the game is nothing matters.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
it's hilarious how she turned from a pure lesbian to totally dick obssesed slut :ROFLMAO:
Haha True. I hadn't played this title for some time, and at the start thought MC's sister was being aggressively predatory towards MC's girl at the clothing store (though I liked she said she isn't into girls, yet the sis persisted with her sexual advances towards her).

But then came along the odd looking and acting Scarlett girl, and MC's sis seems so tame after that (or at least she seem to be getting that way, as the story progresses later with Scarlett's antics). I was just waiting for Scarlett to suggest they both tag team her dad...which would have ended my time with this title.

But it's obvious the sister time spent with Scarlett has made her that way, and it looks like it might get worse. Just by what Scarlett said, when they met that slime bag that is looking for MC. She is going to put MC's sister at a huge risk with her stupid behavior (manipulating guys with sexual teasing for control over them...which MC's prostitute girl talked about earlier with the sis...but it went over her head). I don't know what the dev was smoking when he chose to make a hot love interest as a sex worker, or the amount of predatory lesbian content with no way to tone it down. (As I'm not a fan of other men's DNA on love interests. I'm a greedy bastard, I want them all to myself :KEK: .)

But I'm wondering what the Mom will look like, and if she will become something more in this odd story...not just another predatory lesbian slut.

Regards.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Maybe because those who dislike it are a very loud minority on F95 and the majority of us really don't have an issue with either?

Just a thought...
Hmm, maybe, but I find the three letter tag lovers are much more vocal. But muff diving a sex worker GF would probably not be your thing...I'm guessing. ;)

Regards

Jul 18, 2017
i downloaded this from another games forum, it seems to work for this game. cant remember which game forum it was but this removed the text box

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Hmm, maybe, but I find the three letter tag lovers are much more vocal. But muff diving a sex worker GF would probably not be your thing...I'm guessing. ;)

Regards
I've dated an (ex) sex worker yes. Would not date a currently active one. Would have no issue spending a night with one.

There's a reason Carli from DA is still even now, on many people's top LI lists. As for the lesbian debate, I've said it enough around here, I won't risk mods wrath again for my opinions on the matter.

Last edited:
Reactions: El Malo and MrBenny

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
I've dated an (ex) sex worker yes.
Maybe you experienced what I did. In my youth I dated a girl who 'danced' as they used to say. In Ohio (USA) these were the old days when the hot chicks could make the big bucks dancing fully nude in no-alcohol "juice" bars. She was one of them. She was an amazing girl. Beautiful and brilliant. But once she'd been exposed to the allure of the cash that can be made... it is irresistible (2K+ per night sometimes). But that life screws over your head in a major way. Her whole outlook on life; her perspective on men (and women for that matter); relationships in general; even looking to the future were so jaded it was sad. Even sadder is that you couldn't help but, in fact it was easy to understand how she ended up feeling that way when you took a hard look at the people she had to interact with on a day to day.

May 31, 2020
Talk to me people... Last I played this... Some bitch betrayed the MC.... Can we hurt that traitor in the worst possible way in this update?

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Needs a rewrite for the script. I understand translation issues and it has slightly wrong word or phrasing in most text frames.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
stupid question but how the fuck do you get past the part were you are questioned by your lawyer in the police station this here View attachment 3694798 View attachment 3694801

View attachment 3694804 View attachment 3694806

so how in the fuck do you go about those questions i been through it like 50 times and still dont know the fucking combination to move the fuck forward someone please help
Maybe try using 0x52_URM tool (this tool can be used with most other titles, as well usually can work along side wt mods)...it's not a walk through mod, but it can tell you some details about the story choices.

Once installed a small box at the top right hand corner (can be configured to any corner in the tools settings) of your screen will appear when a story choice or requirement check happens. Just expand and view the show choice, as shown with the image example below. (Note this version is from chapter 10 of the game, which has a functional walk through. Though as shown the UMR tool is showing the middle choice offers +1 point. But the others two choices doesn't. (A suggestion, do not try using an out of date wt mod...I played a past version of the game from the start, and my saves will not load with chapter 11. I was testing my Dark mode mod, which works for future releases.)

To download this great tool (as it's not zipped), right click on the file and pick save as choice. Then copy the file into your game folder and run your game.

Also, using ALT m keys together will bring up this tools search function. This is useful for adding points or money to other titles.
screenshot0006.png

Regards.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes