3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
Please explain why it's an abysmal failure.
Y'know that's actually an incorrect statement on my part. It isn't a failure. It is clearly a money making gold mine for the creators and admins of those sites. A lot of the folks with pages aren't doing too badly either. Their profits are likely off the charts.

A better way to put it is that these sites are from my POV sapping the creative culture and turning it into a cheap money grab. Turning artists into a bunch of dependent simpletons. The driving force behind the work is the cash, not the desire to create. That cheapens and almost always diminishes the quality of the work. To put it simply, it has lowered the bar of integrity in the artistic world lower than it has been for a very long time. If I am a developer with a creative mind you'd imagine my overlying desire would be to put together a great game that everyone will; A: Like to play and B: Will be apt to buy, like and keep. Those are the things that (in a place I would call a sensible world) will make my creation well received by my audience, and that is what drives my perception of success. Are there models like that out there? I hope so, certainly there has to be some of them still out there. But I'd bet even they would tell you they are among a growing minority in their respective crafts.

So from that perspective I am wrong and you are right. It is not an abysmal failure. It's an abysmal success.

Last edited:

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
i made a simple walkthrough mod for Ep 1-10 if you need
Oh and you don't need name relationship when start new game (default is mom and sis)

Edit: updated wt mod for ep 10

Note: I don't use PC so write mod on phone take more time (unrpa, unrpyc)
the game updated to 11!!

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
in this update we finally get a proper sex scene
Ya, I never got to chapter 11 to know that. And when I tried loading the black screen save that happens at the end of ch 10...it went right to the end of ch11 end message (I played ch10 version to take advantage of the wt mod, then tried to load the saves with the recent release...and it's a no go). That wt mod from chapter 10 caused an issue with the saves for me. And I already spent hours making my dark mode mod...so I'll maybe come back another time when I want to endure this title.

Regards.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: MixQQ

mandudeman

May 28, 2021
This dev doesn't give 2 shits and never has and never will, making less than $200 is just a hobby at this point...

It's people's own stupidity if they keep "donating".
Very Well Said.

The Problem will never end as long as people just "Freely" toss money at it, Like it will end one day but the point of redemption has long passed and its already a smouldering dumpster fire at this point and to think more money will fix it is just a waste of time, effort, and mental capacity.

You have to be a Special kind of ****** to keep giving money away especially to Devs. that Flat out ignore their Target Audience.

HonoredEx

May 2, 2017
Huh a blast from the past, was surprised to see this one,
Poor nicole and her past,but damn shame didnt want to pick between staying and leaving to be with the girls, sadly the leave option doesnt actually make you leave, I was thinking that it will lead to the club. But nopes, Who knows how long the next update will be.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Y'know, that's actually an incorrect statement on my part.
Thanks for responding. :giggle:

I love it when someone is asked to explain their statement. It means that person has been made to think about what they said and, most times, they realize it was bullshit. A rational person would then respond with, "my bad, please forgive my misstatement."
Some will double down and continue the inaccurate information. That's the case here, sadly.
I'm not going to point out the obvious.

Our society is declining because misinformation or (incorrect statements) are now capable of being spread worldwide and then being taken as fact.

girlfairdev first statement is a good example of this. That statement dilutes the trust we put in a company, institution, or person. But its author has since said it was an "incorrect statement."

Sorry, not sorry, for the rant. That is all I have to say here.

Last edited:

stahlblau

Jan 14, 2024
No matter how sexy you are, if you betrayed me, I will kill you if I get a chance Vicky
I'm so angry I need to see the new episodes immediately

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes