3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

escape20

Oct 21, 2017
I don't know why, but the song after choosing names gave me a very great feeling of nostalgia, does anyone know the name of the song or where can I find it?

TWistedmist

Jun 16, 2023
I don't know why, but the song after choosing names gave me a very great feeling of nostalgia, does anyone know the name of the song or where can I find it?
I'm not sure if you mean, when the main character is talking to Vikki.

Reactions: escape20

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
Decided to try this game out when I saw it was resurrected from the dead. It was pretty solid, I like the girls. The english and grammer is a little rough(hopefully gets fixed someway or somehow), but didn't ruin the game for me. If this game doesn't disappear again for another couple years like it has been, I hope we can get some Vicky resolution next episode cause I miss her and just want her to be on my side and with the MC.

Last edited:

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
I don't like Scarlett at all, she corrupted Julia's mind with lust and so called freedom

for what I see so far, the possibility of scarlet will be sold MC informations and the girls with club owner
I'm almost sure Scarlett is the same one from his old game, she claims she had sex with her father, she has red hair, she's a bad girl so it was probably her when she was 18 years:
IMG_20240603_114029.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: MAD6999 and NimrodX

moondrake

Aug 27, 2021
This is a working walkthrough for ep 1-9 which does include the skeleton for ep 10 so you can still play the walkthrough up to ep 9 and then ep 10 will be without one. Should work.

Extract to the /game folder within the game directory.
i made a simple walkthrough mod for Ep 1-10 if you need
Oh and you don't need name relationship when start new game (default is mom and sis)

Edit: updated wt mod for ep 10

Note: I don't use PC so write mod on phone take more time (unrpa, unrpyc)
View attachment 1544863
View attachment 1544864
Will either of these be getting updated? They don't work with the new version.

Caus25

Jun 23, 2017
I'm stuck with lawyer Diane dialogue, check lot of combinations and always get "game over".

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes