3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
finally finished last update, I can't believe he stopped like that and them abandoned the game, that was probably the dickiest move of the dick moves I've ever seem

Hadn't notice that Scarlet is the daughter from my little princess before last scene, it was a nice touch bringing her to the game, and now I'm even more pissed that the game is abandoned, just fucking great

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
It was a nice little game. I remember downloading this for the first time without any expectations and being pleasantly surprised.
I think people get in game development thinking they'll instantly make 2k or 3k per month and if that's not the case (and 99% of the time it's not) they give up after few updates.

Reactions: Nerttu

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
I think people get in game development thinking they'll instantly make 2k or 3k per month and if that's not the case (and 99% of the time it's not) they give up after few updates.
Yup... and it's really a shame when someone like this author does that - someone with good ideas and rendering skill, who really could have found themselves making good money down the line if they'd stuck with it long enough

Reactions: vir_cotto

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Was this confirmed/abandoned by author, or he's gone MIA? His Patreon is still up.
Shame, this game has some of the best models and renders around.
If you want to strike it "big", you need to make your game stand out..or has some kind of psychological "hook" for the players.
And put some effort into making interesting storyline.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Was this confirmed/abandoned by author, or he's gone MIA? His Patreon is still up.
Shame, this game has some of the best models and renders around.
If you want to strike it "big", you need to make your game stand out..or has some kind of psychological "hook" for the players.
And put some effort into making interesting storyline.
The Dev went MIA.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
The Dev is back on Patreon. He has written ETA for next episode (May 31st). So I guess abandoned tag is not needed anymore.

Reactions: gestved

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
The Dev is back on Patreon. He has written ETA for next episode (May 31st). So I guess abandoned tag is not needed anymore.
As long as the new version isn't here, the abandoned tag will stay.It is the same what is was with the game New Life With My Daughter.The new version was on patreon but here was the abandoned tag .But after the new version was postet here then was the tag removed

Reactions: genthrow

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
As long as the new version isn't here, the abandoned tag will stay.
Very well , i'm really very happy , because i like this game and i would like to see it, one day completed ; it would be a shame if such a good game get abandoned

I hope to see soon the new update , like Dev wrote in his post , for the end of this month

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Very well , i'm really very happy , because i like this game and i would like to see it, one day completed ; it would be a shame if such a good game get abandoned

I hope to see soon the new update , like Dev wrote in his post , for the end of this month
i´m hoping too that this game will be complete.But what i don´t like is a dev where they don´t wrote anything a few month so nobody know what is going on.

Reactions: Fantabaldu

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Real happy to hear that the game is back in production!
I don't know what the long hiatus was about and what the dev took it for or why he didn't inform his supporters that he'd be taking time off, but since he's now back, that means that he's alright and is able to develop the game again, so that's what matters. Can hardly wait! :)

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
dont love it but i like it. im glad that its (supposedly) back. nicole is hot af and the writing tries a few fresh things.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
i´m hoping too that this game will be complete.But what i don´t like is a dev where they don´t wrote anything a few month so nobody know what is going on.
It's always same thing , i'm not surprised ; Not first time for a Dev , It will be not the last . For sure for him will be really difficult to find another time the trust form other people and from the market to pledge him; he will need time , a lot of time .
About to leave or take away the tag abandoned , it will be a Staff decision ; my personal opinion is like yours , that is the abandoned tag must stay as long as the new update will be released

Reactions: ive_got-problems

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
dont love it but i like it. im glad that its (supposedly) back. nicole is hot af and the writing tries a few fresh things.
You mean the "MILF" next door, blonde hair, ocean blue eyes? I fancy the panties off of her as well, that promised steamy photo shoot session with her is long overdue, if it wasn't for sis interrupting that hot makeout session, who knows, things could've REALLY become steamy right then and there, haha :p

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
It's always same thing , i'm not surprised ; Not first time for a Dev , It will be not the last . For sure for him will be really difficult to find another time the trust form other people and from the market to pledge him; he will need time , a lot of time .
About to leave or take away the tag abandoned , it will be a Staff decision ; my personal opinion is like yours , that is the abandoned tag must stay as long as the new update will be released
Frankly I prefer Devs who dont play games and dont lie to their patrons. He didnt want to work on it so he stopped. Better than liars, who only keep repeating "We are working on the game. New update is coming closer" and then you wait for 2 years without anything. (there are too many to count it, eg. EraHunter)

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes