3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Glad to see the Perv2k16 active again on patreon. Also, same with developer LocJaw (Strange Nights) who's recently back. Can only hope we hear from Pandelo (My Sweet Neighbors) soon. Hopefully everything is well on Perv2k16's end, it'd be a shame if this got completely abandoned, because we haven't even seen the mother yet. One of my favorite games here that doesn't involve a school setting and the MC isn't scrawny.

Reactions: HangTuah

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
View attachment 301671

Unlocked
Thank you to share with us the post ; I'm really wondering that Dev can ask 1 $( more taxes ) to unlock these kind of post ; i was in himself , i'll make everything free for many months to resume the trust of people ... Just my personal opinion

Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017
No freaking way.... is this game back on? OMG that's awesome... one of the few games that's has a really interesting story to tell(y)(y)
P.S abandoned tag will be removed after release I presume?

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
Well, well, well, what do we have here?... I mean, FUCK YEAH! :D I hope my happiness isn't premature. :D

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
This is such good news, looking forward to the release. Did he ever say why he went quite for so long?

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Actually it's a good think that he is come back and he begun another time to post in his Patreon for his triers.
My suggestion for him for beginning to believe another time on his work , would be to give not only regular and free information, but to update with a precise and announced death line ; if his purpose is to recover one more time the trust from the market and to have more follower and trier , it will need a big time . At the moment i really appreciate his courage in the will to continue his work.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I truly hope that he really came back, but i will only believe when and if the update is released, because posts about updates mean nothing, ICSTOR posted a lot about the next update of milfy city and them put the game onhold and Veqvil did the same thing.

Socky34

Sep 14, 2018
His Patreon says that Episode 7 is going to be released at the end of the month. Are we just behind then?

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I know everyone is super happy that the guy is back after 5 months of complete silence. However i have a few questions:

1. Whats the reason for him taking a 5 month break without a word?
2. Whats the future of this game?
3. When is the next hiatus gonna be and for how long?

We can all be reasonable and understandable when real life circumstances come up and force someone to take a long break, nobody should have a problem with that. Here we don't know anything about the circumstances surrounding his 5 month absence so i am feeling reserved about this whole thing.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes