3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
I am happy that the dude is coming back, because I really liked this VN and especially the renders, and I didn't invest any money in this game. If I did, I would want answers, though. And probably an apology.

P.S. Maybe he appologized on Patreon, but we didn't see it here. So I dunno.

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017

Unlocked
Gaining Experience...(Episode 7)

Hi everyone !
I hate delivering bad news but unfortunately I need more time to finish current Episode... :(
Approximate release date is delayed till mid June.
Sorry for inconvenience and
Thank You for The Support !

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
well, I won't be able to play it until mid june anyway, so fine by me, but I'm not a patron ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
View attachment 119637

Overview:
You are about to embody the main character, who is a guy with a hard life story. It is up to decide what is right and what is wrong during the gameplay.
Thread Updated: 2018/12/26
Release Date: 2018/12/26
Developer/Publisher: Perv2k16 -
Censorship: None
Version: v0.6 Episodes 1-6
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Security PC Password:

Download
PC: - - -
Mac: - -
Android:
- -
Others:

EXTRAS: -
Thanks Donor
View attachment 157866 View attachment 119635 View attachment 144356 View attachment 132080 View attachment 202281 View attachment 202280
View attachment 202279 View attachment 202282 View attachment 119634 View attachment 132082 View attachment 144357 View attachment 144358
This game its not abandoned just slow updates change that!

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Aha, i suggest you read my previous post in this thread.
The Game above its marked like Abandoned many people can be confused and not downloading the game remove that marker with yellow abandoned on the very top that what i was trying to say!

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
The Game above its marked like Abandoned many people can be confused and not downloading the game remove that marker with yellow abandoned on the very top that what i was trying to say!
I don't really know what exactly you're trying to say, but the game was marked abandoned because there was no activity for 3 months on the dev's Patreon page and the game was not updated for at least as long.
Yes the dev is now back, but before that Abandoned tag will be removed, the dev has to prove that the game isn't abandoned by updating the game.

RainMan92

Apr 23, 2018
I don't really know what exactly you're trying to say, but the game was marked abandoned because there was no activity for 3 months on the dev's Patreon page and the game was not updated for at least as long.
Yes the dev is now back, but before that Abandoned tag will be removed, the dev has to prove that the game isn't abandoned by updating the game.
Thats ok and logical. But there are somestill other games, like Perverted hotel for example, in 18 months there was only one 2 min long update and it was year ago. So in my opinion that game also should be marked as abandoned, or this tag should be removed.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Thats ok and logical. But there are somestill other games, like Perverted hotel for example, in 18 months there was only one 2 min long update and it was year ago. So in my opinion that game also should be marked as abandoned, or this tag should be removed.
It's simple, if in 3(?) months there isn't an update, it gets marked as abandoned until the next release. The dev could say whatever the fuck he wants, if he doesn't release an update, it's abandoned.

RainMan92

Apr 23, 2018
It's simple, if in 3(?) months there isn't an update, it gets marked as abandoned until the next release. The dev could say whatever the fuck he wants, if he doesn't release an update, it's abandoned.
I agree with you. That is how it should be. But that rule is little bit different than you said.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Well, I don't know how the rules go when it comes to that, but if you consider Gumdrop and their "Dual Family" game, that hasn't been update for well over a year now (apart from the Christmas special last year), but the dev posts polls and such on a very regular basis on their Patreon page, all game related (even if they are just special renders), due to activity but zero updates for such a long time, they can't really mark the game abandoned, only on-hold, even if it would be pretty safe to presume that another update won't see the light of day with this track record.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Well, I don't know how the rules go when it comes to that, but if you consider Gumdrop and their "Dual Family" game, that hasn't been update for well over a year now
Sure, but I guess the difference is that this one disappeared, so in his absence the game was tagged as abandoned, and it should until the next update. I dunno about DF, since I haven't played it, but it seems like the dev didn't really vanished.

RainMan92

Apr 23, 2018
Well, I don't know how the rules go when it comes to that, but if you consider Gumdrop and their "Dual Family" game, that hasn't been update for well over a year now (apart from the Christmas special last year), but the dev posts polls and such on a very regular basis on their Patreon page, all game related (even if they are just special renders), due to activity but zero updates for such a long time, they can't really mark the game abandoned, only on-hold, even if it would be pretty safe to presume that another update won't see the light of day with this track record.
Yeah, I understand that. The forums rule is a problem. Maybe mods should think about changing it to be more suitable? I know bunch of games that arent abandoned officially, and next update is sci-fi.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Sure, but I guess the difference is that this one disappeared, so in his absence the game was tagged as abandoned, and it should until the next update. I dunno about DF, since I haven't played it, but it seems like the dev didn't really vanished.
Yeah, when a dev just disappears without a word and remains disappeared for 3 months (or longer) and game doesn't receive any updates in that time either, that warrants the abandoned tag. If the dev is active on Patreon (and I'm guessing on their Discord too) but game still doesn't receive updates for quite a while, it warrants the on-hold tag, because with the activity we don't know if the dev is working on the game or not, so rather than assume that it's abandoned, it's safer to say it's on-hold :p

Also, if a dev mentions that he/she/they are taking a leave, especially if it's for months, they can request an on-hold tag, unless it would be automatically given anyway.

Reactions: smokebox and Mytez

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Mytez Eerie Entity RainMan92 Earlier in this thread I asked similar questions (why not On Hold instead of abandoned), and was referred by N7 to the Tagging rules (which I couldn't find and wasn't pointed to by N7).

https://f95zone.to/threads/family-matters-ep-1-6-perv2k16.14509/post-1826943 - my question
https://f95zone.to/threads/family-matters-ep-1-6-perv2k16.14509/post-1831380 - N7 Answer
https://f95zone.to/threads/family-matters-ep-1-6-perv2k16.14509/post-1851011 - my followup.

Apparently 3 month no update/no show (here or Patreon) means abandoned here.

If anyone knows what 'rules' N7 was referring to, I'd appreciate that link so I can know the rules as well.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes