VN Ren'Py Abandoned Family Resort [Demo] [Sylvie Dreams]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
Well, my opinion that maybe it's worthless. The most important thing is the HISTORY that DEV has to tell us. The graphics are complements, as DEV himself said, not everyone has a powerful machine to do their best. But if he is good enough as a writer and developer, he can make a big game with what he has access to at the moment and in the future earn some money and invest in his machine to provide something even better.

Now about the game, I like DEV active here, and I also like what has been said so far "Nothing forced". I do not like some content that often impose on us, even saying that it is mandatory for history and such. A lot of times I can't understand why this happens, similar things like NTR, rape, sharing, LI moving with other guys and making our LI just some cheap bitches, but that's okay. In these cases I just go on with my bland life looking for something better, according to my taste. But if this is completely preventable (really preventable, not something ignoble that you just don't see what happens anyway) I'm fine. So DEV, if something like the things I mentioned above is present in your game and if it is totally avoidable, I'm ready to try it out.

Good luck with your new project and it will be very successful.

Reactions: Sylver Games

Lola Adjani

May 28, 2018
Is there loli??
Paradise island, loli content incoming... I think I know what's the mystery :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ummmm . . . Silvie is a bit 'innocent' on that topic, whereas I've 'been around the block', and 'seen how the neighbors are'. What many refer to as "smol" most likely won't be found in any project we do. We just don't have that kind of experience. Plus, it ruffles a lot of feathers, even though it's fiction.

Personally, I enjoy the "cartoon kids" with other "cartoon kids" stories of innocent discovery. Many want to see adults in the scene, and that just destroys the innocence, for me. So, "is there loli"?

Short answer: Probably not.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Interesting if somewhat cliche start,the secretary is being blackmailed by Donald,and the cab driver wants to fuck Donald.

And the C.O.O. can die in a fire AL style

May 27, 2017
Don't be fooled by the Genre/Tags, at present there's only 1 Blowjob scene, and it's not even animated. The rest of the tags don't apply here, it should be added in "Planned" under Genre. There's also only 5 mins of gameplay.

Sylver Games

Evil. Never. Dies!!!!! \m/
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
Don't be fooled by the Genre/Tags, at present there's only 1 Blowjob scene, and it's not even animated. The rest of the tags don't apply here, it should be added in "Planned" under Genre. There's also only 5 mins of gameplay.
Do you understand this is a DEMO????????????????????????? Nope, you don't

May 27, 2017
Do you understand this is a DEMO????????????????????????? Nope, you don't
You can do without the condescension, it's not a good trait for a creator. Site rules say that Tags should reflect only the content present in the current version, not for future content that may or may not come. Don't mislead people by adding Tags for content not in the game. If you can't follow site rules, then please don't use the site.

https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2019-03-24.10394/
Do not use tags that aren't currently available in-game/comic even if the creator says they'll be available in the future.

Sylver Games

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
You can do without the condescension, it's not a good trait for a creator. Site rules say that Tags should reflect only the content present in the current version, not for future content that may or may not come. Don't mislead people by adding Tags for content not in the game. If you can't follow site rules, then please don't use the site.

https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2019-03-24.10394/
Do not use tags that aren't currently available in-game/comic even if the creator says they'll be available in the future.
Tell me . . . What one of those tags doesn't apply here???:

Screenshot_2021-05-01-05-55-11-992_com.android.chrome.jpg

May 27, 2017
Tell me . . . What one of those tags doesn't apply here???:

View attachment 1172382
I don't know if a moderator or you changed the Tags, but 13 hrs ago when the game was shared, there were tags like Vaginal Sex, among others. I don't exactly remember because your game isn't very memorable. But your "Genre" description doesn't lie -> 3DCG, Male protagonist, Incest, Big tits, Exhibitionism, Mobile game, Oral sex, Vaginal sex, Groping, Animated, Teasing, MILF, Virgin, Harem, Hand job, Humiliation, Stripping. Half of these aren't even in the current version.

Since you asked, Exhibitionism, Harem, Incest, Loli, Teasing & Virgin Tags don't apply here.
- It's not Exhibitionism or Teasing, the mother gets naked by accident and she doesn't get off on it, she's embarrassed by it.
- Not Teasing, because Ex-Gf just sucks the MC off like a slut, there's no seduction.
- Not Harem yet, because you're only intimately involved with one character.
- Not Loli, because underage girls don't work in Resorts. The youngest girl that age or looks wise could be a Loli, isn't even in the game, she's only there to set name/relations.
- Not Virgin because, for this Tag to be included you'd have to actually show a Virgin Girl losing her Virginity, and as far as the audience knows, there's no Virgin girls shown.
- Not Incest, because again like Virgin, you have to show sex acts between relatives, and this is not in the game yet.
- Bonus one for you Big Tits. I think for this Tag to be included you'd have to show Big Tits naked, and the only nudity is a penis, and a pussy seen briefly not clearly. But I'll let this one slide.

All these Tags should be mentioned as "Planned" under "Genre". The Tags and and Genres Description you have given, blatantly misrepresents your game and the content currently present. If you don't believe me, read the "Tags Rules and List" that I commented earlier, it explicitly specifies what Tag and Genre specifies what.

Last edited:

Sylver Games

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
I don't know if a moderator or you changed the Tags, but 13 hrs ago when the game was shared, there were tags like Vaginal Sex, among others. I don't exactly remember because your game isn't very memorable. But your "Genre" description doesn't lie -> 3DCG, Male protagonist, Incest, Big tits, Exhibitionism, Mobile game, Oral sex, Vaginal sex, Groping, Animated, Teasing, MILF, Virgin, Harem, Hand job, Humiliation, Stripping. Half of these aren't even in the current version.

Since you asked, Exhibitionism, Harem, Incest, Loli, Teasing & Virgin Tags don't apply here.
- It's not Exhibitionism or Teasing, the mother gets naked by accident and she doesn't get off on it, she's embarrassed by it.
- Not Teasing, because Ex-Gf just sucks the MC off like a slut, there's no seduction.
- Not Harem yet, because you're only intimately involved with one character.
- Not Loli, because underage girls don't work in Resorts. The youngest girl that age or looks wise could be a Loli, isn't even in the game, she's only there to set name/relations.
- Not Virgin because, for this Tag to be included you'd have to actually show a Virgin Girl losing her Virginity, and as far as the audience knows, there's no Virgin girls shown.
- Not Incest, because again like Virgin, you have to show sex acts between relatives, and this is not in the game yet.
- Bonus one for you Big Tits. I think for this Tag to be included you'd have to show Big Tits naked, and the only nudity is a penis, and a pussy seen briefly not clearly. But I'll let this one slide.

All these Tags should be mentioned as "Planned" under "Genre". The Tags and and Genres Description you have given, blatantly misrepresents your game and the content currently present. If you don't believe me, read the "Tags Rules and List" that I commented earlier, it explicitly specifies what Tag and Genre specifies what.
Report it if you really believe your words . . . Oh, wait, the thread was approved and tagged by a moderator :eek:

I don't understand your war against me, but hey, you're welcome!!

P.S.: you don't understand this is a DEMO, yet.

May 27, 2017
Report it if you really believe your words . . . Oh, wait, the thread was approved and tagged by a moderator :eek:

I don't understand your war against me, but hey, you're welcome!!

P.S.: you don't understand this is a DEMO, yet.
I know this is a demo, I can read, and I've also had the misfortune to have played it. Tags and Genre should represent what is "currently in the game", not what may or may not come in the future. Why is this so? So that people know exactly what they're getting into "now". Because games get abandoned or they change direction after giving in to complaints/feedback. No one starts a game just to abandon it, shit happens. Your mentality of displaying Tags/Genre of content not in the game (that may/not arrive in the future), is the same as dating a morbidly obese person because they tell you they will lose weight, ie. mind-boggling.
Put all the Genre/Tags not included in the current demo version, under "Planned", that's all it would take to sort this out.

I don't have a problem with you, but with what you're doing, which is being misleading and dishonest. All your Demo has is 1 BJ scene, and you have listed so many Tags and Genres. If you don't see what's wrong with that, then any further talk is pointless.

PS - No matter what has or what will be said, it's pleasantly surprising to see a female Adult VN creator, you have my respect for that. Thanks for sharing your work.

Last edited:

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
DEV I advise you to ignore malicious criticisms, constructive criticism is always welcome and such, but criticism just for criticism does not add anything.

On the tag issue, personally I only complain when there are unpleasant things that the developers hide and don't label correctly, like, I hate things like NTR, swing, sharing and the like, so if a developer is planning to put this in his game I get more how grateful he was to put this tag from the beginning, even if it is not yet present, it avoids wasting time and annoyance , did you ever think I would play several hours a game that later something that I can't stand will appear? so for me it’s better to put things that you don’t have yet, but that are planned.

Sylver Games

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
DEV I advise you to ignore malicious criticisms, constructive criticism is always welcome and such, but criticism just for criticism does not add anything.

On the tag issue, personally I only complain when there are unpleasant things that the developers hide and don't label correctly, like, I hate things like NTR, swing, sharing and the like, so if a developer is planning to put this in his game I get more how grateful he was to put this tag from the beginning, even if it is not yet present, it avoids wasting time and annoyance , did you ever think I would play several hours a game that later something that I can't stand will appear? so for me it’s better to put things that you don’t have yet, but that are planned.
Thank you very much for your kind words JC07 !!

Reactions: JC07

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Not everyone seems to get this, but the tags at the top are for what is in the game currently (these rules have changed in the last couple years or so, so there has needed to be some adjustments for some games at times). The genre spoiler on the other hand is there to tell people what is in the game, as well as what is planned for it (and hopefully what is optional for polarizing content).

Unfortunately, not all the tags here are totally accurate, accidental nudity counts as exhibitionism, bisexual content gets labeled as gay/lesbian, etc... that's not really under the devs' control.

Though, for the record, I hope we see a lot more accidental nudity, as well as proper exhibitionism later. I very much enjoy both, and I know you are good at those scenes. XD

Thanks for another fun game to play in my nonexistent spare time, I look forward to more.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes