Thamn

Aug 6, 2016
I will try to see i can produce the same error on my end and see how i can fix it.
It's caused by line 12 of the script.rpy define persistent.name = Character("Main Character"), keep it simple with persistent data, you don't need the "Character()" there, make it just define persistent.name = "Main Character".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
It's caused by line 12 of the script.rpy define persistent.name = Character("Main Character"), keep it simple with persistent data, you don't need the "Character()" there, make it just define persistent.name = "Main Character".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Okay fixed, and the register i need to register before crreating a persistent, actually i don't i just finished reading again and these register are useless.

I guess i can force a renpy.save_persistent() to make sure it will be saved after the player choose it.

chrisb

Nov 1, 2017
FIXING IT Asap!!!
Just as a gameplay note, when trying to figure out why it crashed, I noticed you only get a scene with the Lara when you say no to Kurt scenes. Would have liked to still get service from her either before or after the scene with Kurt as honestly, it was a bit hotter than the Kurt car scene as the cafe's premise is really fun.

Reactions: Gothgirlgames

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
Just as a gameplay note, when trying to figure out why it crashed, I noticed you only get a scene with the Lara when you say no to Kurt scenes. Would have liked to still get service from her either before or after the scene with Kurt as honestly, it was a bit hotter than the Kurt car scene as the cafe's premise is really fun.
You aren't the first who told me that.
It's something that will be definitively changing.

Reactions: chrisb
3.80 star(s) 29 Votes