They were all merged on the same line
BSGrtruratipekpeprpling Master

Instead of
Brute
Striker
Grappling Master

I was saying I get it's a before intended issue
That when it's intended it will appear correctly

Ah yes! i'm aware of that, i just did not solved it for now cause theres no way for the player to get it, but as soon you are able to master a second skill they will get properly organized ^^

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
You lock content behind that stupid fucking "perversion" shit and I can't even edit my save to add the points? I have to play the game ALL OVER again to see more than half the scenes? Nah, fuck this game.
Theres a skip button to make the scenes you already read go faster.
also its REAL easy to get perversion points.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Melmoth99

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
I can't believe I have to explain the concept of a VN, but, here we are.

That is NOT what a VN is about. The VN concept is about a STORY, where all the characters exist. Like a Book. Yes, there can be paths and routes, and favorites and everything, but all that MUST exist within a cohesive STORY. Not in a sequence of stories.

If the waiting for that specific girl is bad for you, you are obviously in the wrong game, or, the VN isn't really interesting. Because in a VN, the whole story is meant to be relevant, not only some parts. That's for Sandbox. And NO, a sandbox is NEVER about a Story, is always about breaking the story in pieces, like ripping chapters of a book.

So, when it comes for a good story, a VN model is unbeatable, and when it comes to breaking the story into unrecognizable pieces that don't share anything at all with each other, sandbox is the thing. What you are trying to get, is a sandbox experience in a VN, and that, will never be good.

Abandoning the story to dedicate to single paths, because they are after all easier to write in the time constraints this Dev imposed to himself, is a really bad idea, it kills a good story, in order to have a lot of small stories with no interest whatsoever. Because what made this worth reading, was the navigation between the characters, the interactions and so on. Now, after this, there's nothing but endless sex scenes with this or that one, and then choosing another one, and so on. It completely destroys the story.

It is indeed a sad thing.

Peace :(
i have played many sandbox games with amazing stories..much better than some VN's. im not sure if you've only played very poorly made sandbox games but im sorry that you feel that way

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gothgirlgames

Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023
Yes that's was the idea because some guys hates trans stuff, but i will adding a option to get both in the future with another warning.

And yes, it is, you need to break with Tina to see it
aaaand, I just got my answer. I hate fixed roles... if that's the case... I'm out! a build of is great but it's a no at all? well, you can expect the same answer.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
It's a funny game, have to love the MC :ROFLMAO:
I'd only whish the game wouldn't make us choose so often with which girl we want a scene, missing the others...especially Anna...

Last edited:
Reactions: Spider-Venom

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
I like it. It's chaotic af and seems to be trying to do everything, but it's workin so far. I ain't a fan of gay stuff, but we can legit decline it, so that's whatever. I'm also liking the meaningful choices that you've added; it's a nice change from the usual linear games with only view/skip "choices."

Reactions: Gothgirlgames

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
aaaand, I just got my answer. I hate fixed roles... if that's the case... I'm out! a build of is great but it's a no at all? well, you can expect the same answer.
There are a trans on male scene, and pegging scene on the game, one with hel other with Yumiko.

And it's not fixed, you can fuck Yumiko then ask her to fuck you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Spider-Venom
4.20 star(s) 23 Votes