Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
Great game! More of Yumiko or similar character pleeeaase. She(he? Haha) looks so hot with that thick body and big bulge
I'm planning to add another futa soon.
Snapshot_074.png
363acc67e5013ad98b2d3946d5997db6.png
The plan is to have 28 girls, 2 futas, and 2 femboys, and at least one muscle girl!

For now i have 16 girls, 2 femboys and one futa.

Last edited:

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
I like it. It's chaotic af and seems to be trying to do everything, but it's workin so far. I ain't a fan of gay stuff, but we can legit decline it, so that's whatever. I'm also liking the meaningful choices that you've added; it's a nice change from the usual linear games with only view/skip "choices."
I really don't know of it's was the right stuff, people are complaining a lot cause you need to choose how to manage your time with the girls, but glad you liked!

Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023
There are a trans on male scene, and pegging scene on the game, one with hel other with Yumiko.

And it's not fixed, you can fuck Yumiko then ask her to fuck you.
And, if you plan on really diving into magic -- you should create a spell for all girls to become dick girls. Girls are usually curious about it and are usually more fascinated by magic.

lilgrd12

Sep 24, 2023
I'm planning to add another futa soon.
View attachment 3431706
View attachment 3431741
The plan is to have 28 girls, 2 futas, and 2 femboys, and at least one muscle girl!

For now i have 16 girls, 2 femboys and one futa.
omg more more please :)
who are the femboys and futas beside Yumiko at the moment ? And do you have any other pics of yumiko beside what we see in the game ? some sketches that didnt make the game or preview for futurr stuff ? congrats on your game hope we see the end of it

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
omg more more please :)
who are the femboys and futas beside Yumiko at the moment ? And do you have any other pics of yumiko beside what we see in the game ? some sketches that didnt make the game or preview for futurr stuff ? congrats on your game hope we see the end of it
There you are.
Kurt is the middle brother of Kara and keren, he is already feminine, Alexis is Nina boyfriend who i will explore feminization kinky.
alexis_beach_png.png alexis_casual_png.png alexis_formal_png.png kurt_bikini_png.png kurt_casual_png.png kurt_formal_png.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
I usually don't go for trans-content, but Yumiko was hot af, especially first impression with that bikini. Definitely nice option in the game. And you don't have to do always dominant futa/dickgirl if she's active(occassional roleplay is enough), Fetish Locator had nice portrayal of such romance.

Also, great use of Sims engine, I bet some of the stuff was really pain in the ass to do(har har), but it makes it really stand out from other sims-engine projects( also love the face mods) (y)

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
I usually don't go for trans-content, but Yumiko was hot af, especially first impression with that bikini. Definitely nice option in the game. And you don't have to do always dominant futa/dickgirl if she's active(occassional roleplay is enough), Fetish Locator had nice portrayal of such romance.

Also, great use of Sims engine, I bet some of the stuff was really pain in the ass to do(har har), but it makes it really stand out from other sims-engine projects( also love the face mods) (y)
Ah its not the sims, its second life, also all Content with futa/trans are optional as i promised from the start!
Also yes i could make her less dominant when active, since it would it better the horse dick girl, chuckles.

Last edited:

lilgrd12

Sep 24, 2023
Ah its not the sims, its second life, also all Content with futa/trans are optional as i promised from the start!
Also yes i could make her lessdominant when active, since it would it better the horse dick girl, chuckles.
I respect that it's your decision but would be amazing if there is more futa options. That's your fault man you shouldn't have made a hottie such as yumiko haha

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Gothgirlgames

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
ah, good to know, my bad . Still surprised what creative people can squeeze out of simple tools
I'ts expensive as hell, too. every little thing, from shoes to make up is paid. but i think it works well, because its really different from the usual 3d.

thanks you liked it, some people seens to hate the low poly models.

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
Fuuuck no. Gay + humiliation content ain't it. Hope you keep routes optional cuz I got zero interest in that thing
Fully optional, and if you skip you don't lose content just changes to as straight content z as happened with hel.

Vulgarnost

Sep 25, 2018
Omg excellent game. Few times I've almost died from laughing which normally doesn't happen while playing those type of games. Hope we will get a chance to fuck Mika too :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Gothgirlgames
4.20 star(s) 23 Votes