huge43

Jul 2, 2017
"Follow the protagonist, as he navigates the complexities of life, relationships, and unexpected adventures with his diverse and dynamic family. Dive deep into a captivating storyline filled with twists, turns, and tantalizing secrets as you uncover the true essence of family bonds. With stunning visuals, engaging characters, and unforgettable moments,
"Family Vacation" offers a unique and compelling gaming experience that will leave you craving more. Are you ready to embark on this unforgettable vacation"

ChatGPT, write me an intro using a dictionary & thesaurus which will make me look smart - there you go, gobbledegooked to the max:FacePalm::KEK:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
frye-stare.gif

Ok.... yes the characters look like a copy paste, but why the hell do all the characters have their bangs to the right? :HideThePain: (seems like a lazy job).

Reactions: wrs_supernova

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
Hmm, I would normally want to support it because I love incest + sharing, but the models look terrible.
Also the describtion is makes the game seem kinda, boring? It reads like complete vanilla game.

As others have asked, who is the MC? Dad or Son? I fear multi Protag would be instant ignore by me.

Reactions: Akiharu89
4.00 star(s) 13 Votes