Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
All of the characters have the same face. Man, woman, young, old. It's like Eddie Murphy's characters in The Nutty Professor.
Well they are a family didn't you get that ? Are you asking for more diversity, is that story not woke enough ?
Well they are obviously germans coming from a little town in the mountains where everybody is a cousin, i know about that i live in Switzerland in a small village in the mountain too and everybody is related or fuck with the neighbor wife when the husband is at work.

Reactions: Peri3481

Peri3481

Aug 23, 2023
This is promising but I can't get very far, because - is my eyesight really that bad? - the text is almost unreadable. The size is fine, but don't like the script font, or the constant changing of colour (presumably introduced in order to contrast with the backgrounds, but it doesn't work). I really hope the dev either introduces a graded text box or finds some other solution, because although there are clunky elements to the production, the story deserves to do well.

Reactions: Fapmaister

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
2 Questions. Well 4 actually.

1) Why does the mother have what looks like prison tats on her leg?
4) Why is the dark haired daughter wearing some sort BDSM bikini armour at the pool instead of a normal bikini?
2) How the hell is this game still on patreon? Is Subscribestar not a thing in Germany or Austria or whatever
4) Can that mod whos name I cant remember that you use to remove an annoyingly dark text box from a RenPy game be used to add one? Because its a pain in the arse to read the text in this one

Last edited:
Reactions: Fapmaister

Trucuio

Jan 8, 2021
a very good start. I liked the story and the climax, I didn't like the other men ( could have one path without them), but overall it's very good. The appearance of the characters isn't one of the best, but the story makes up for it, especially Tyras (brave choice).
and could be a choice of the size of pubic hair

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Looks cool, but as some others have said needs better proofreading. Some words like "technic" (technique), but mostly it's just clunky sentences or idioms which [besser fließen auf Deutsch]. I understand what's being said, just clunky.

Amedeux

Apr 6, 2020
Can that mod whos name I cant remember that you use to remove an annoyingly dark text box from a RenPy game be used to add one? Because its a pain in the arse to read the text in this one
Press the letter A on the PC keyboard and enable High Contrast Text.

Reactions: Stringy Bob

Phoenix1177

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
Great start. I like most of the game, except that you miss a lot by doing different paths. I'd rather have a way to just see everything in one playthrough, mostly because it doesn't really seem to matter story wise.

Edit: Also, the piercing on the MC is a bit much and not really my thing.

Reactions: DIRTY Filthy RAT

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Do you also keep seeing wifey's portrait at the bottom left? It's really annoying, maybe there is a solution to remove it?

Reactions: Klopdwerg

Meryhaa2

Jan 19, 2020
A great game! Wifey and the daughters are really hot! Hope they get some fat black cocks too

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Not a bad start. I agree with the sentiment that you can miss a lot of content if you don't pick the 'right' path.

A better explanation of which stat does what, so the player understands better if they should work on love or lust to achieve different results or not. Should love be higher than lust for specific situations, or vice versa, etc.

Franzi, the blonde daughter is the hottest in the game but individual perspectives will vary.

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes