Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Technically yes, yet the whole game is centered around the theme of swinging (MC and his wife are labeled as as "swinging couple" on multiple occasions), so there's still a bit "swinging" scent even though you avoid all the swinging scene. Here're the swinging scenes/choices I can find if you're curious (some scenes aren't swinging yet since these scenes involve future LIs with other males I figure I should just add them regardless):

Chapter 2: one Unavoidable daughter sex with another man (assumed boyfriend?);
Correction: That has a choice, if it's what I think you're referring to, you can either pick: "Peek around the lockerroom"/"Dont spy around the lockerroom"

majinmike

Aug 22, 2017
whats the password for the computer cameras I keep typing in T***s and it keeps saying password wrong

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
A really great game with plenty of diversity and optional paths. Great engaging characters & a lot of hot action.

A minor niggle beyond the grammar at times, is the prevalence to default to German explanations of things. I realise it's set in Germany, but many players won't be able to understand some of the German specific conversations. Not language mind you, but take "Gymnasium" for example. Auf Deutsch, a school, whilst in English, a gym. Quite the difference.

Beyond that, great stuff and I look forward to further updates.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Correction: That has a choice, if it's what I think you're referring to, you can either pick: "Peek around the lockerroom"/"Dont spy around the lockerroom"
This is nevertheless a Skippable scene which lets you skip the whole scene but it would still happen, while Avoidable scene means you can avoid the whole scene from happening, at least in my book.

Reactions: LordSinner

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
This is nevertheless a Skippable scene which lets you skip the whole scene but it would still happen, while Avoidable scene means you can avoid the whole scene from happening, at least in my book.
shrug, to me its semantics, if he doesnt look around the locker room it never happens, tree falling and forest and all.

I'd understand the avoid/skip argument more if they referenced back to that event in the future, but I dont think it every comes up in dialogue, so for all practical purposes never happened.

• Sad
Reactions: LordSinner

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
shrug, to me its semantics, if he doesnt look around the locker room it never happens, tree falling and forest and all.

I'd understand the avoid/skip argument more if they referenced back to that event in the future, but I dont think it every comes up in dialogue, so for all practical purposes never happened.
I would believe you if I haven't played the whole game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If this is not the connotation that something is going on between the daughter and the tennis coach I don't know what it is. Also the the dialogue between these two daughters is the same except you know what happened if you go play tennis and choose to spy , so it does happen and would be mentioned whether you go or not.

Last edited:

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
I would believe you if I haven't played the whole game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If this is not the connotation that something is going on between the daughter and the tennis coach I don't know what it is. Also the the dialogue between these two daughters is the same except you know what happened if you go play tennis and choose to spy , so it does happen and would be mentioned whether you go or not.
What I want to stress is that some people do get a bit paranoid (myself included lol) about whether your LIs would be fucked by other males, especially when it comes to games that have harem elements (I know this game is swinger-themed, but MC does get to fuck a few LIs with your wife's consent), and they don't really want to see or know that these occasions happen in the game. That's why the distinction between SKIPPABLE and AVOIDABLE is brought up in my OP and later replies so future players who might not be fans of swinger games will be "warned" before playing.

Frankbob

Dec 25, 2021
What I want to stress is that some people do get a bit paranoid (myself included lol) about whether your LIs would be fucked by other males, especially when it comes to games that have harem elements (I know this game is swinger-themed, but MC does get to fuck a few LIs with your wife's consent), and they don't really want to see or know that these occasions happen in the game. That's why the distinction between SKIPPABLE and AVOIDABLE is brought up in my OP and later replies so future players who might not be fans of swinger games will be "warned" before playing.
Dude, get a grip how in the hell are pixles a love intrest to you. You just DL the game and all of a sudden you CARE so much about the chars that you flip your shit when somthing happens you dont like? Make it make sense.....Its SWINGER/INCEST focused game, you know its going to have more one than one dick in the game and you still downloaded it to try it? How can you expect a dev to cater to everyones individual wants?

No wonder so many projects get abandonded.......

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Fair enough. I know how I react when I'm subject to dialogue relating to a particular fetish when I didnt sign up for it - personally I like swinger games but it's probably how I feel in other games when I pick all the non-bbc options and still they cant shutup about QoS stuff, so yeah, that conversation should be after a variable check for lockerroom spying.

Reactions: NeoEros

Randomthts

Mar 5, 2024
A really great game with plenty of diversity and optional paths. Great engaging characters & a lot of hot action.

A minor niggle beyond the grammar at times, is the prevalence to default to German explanations of things. I realise it's set in Germany, but many players won't be able to understand some of the German specific conversations. Not language mind you, but take "Gymnasium" for example. Auf Deutsch, a school, whilst in English, a gym. Quite the difference.

Beyond that, great stuff and I look forward to further updates.
I'm working on it. I'm a native English speaker with family in Germany; so I'm familiar with the various terms. I'm helping with smoothing out the existing script to (American) English. Please note I'm NOT the Developer, just a volunteer.

Randomthts

Mar 5, 2024
Everything I've seen so far has Warning [fetish description] prior to the event.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Everything I've seen so far has Warning [fetish description] prior to the event.
for the majority yes but this one doesn't have the said warning like others though, but it technically isn't a fetish, just one random sex scene.

Randomthts

Mar 5, 2024
for the majority yes but this one doesn't have the said warning like others though, but it technically isn't a fetish, just one random sex scene.
It's still a work in progress, but I'll let the Dev answer that for you. I've pointed out this thread to him.

With regards to the dog, one of my translations pulls away from creepy and has him acting like an asshole towards the MC. Ultimately though I just offer suggestions; I don't make decisions.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: NeoEros

AgnorWolf

Sep 20, 2020
I really like the models the all seem to fit about how old you are and I like that I choose to engage or ignore most of the content. Yeah the English is rough but that is being fixed so I wont judge that. My biggest gripe is the branching is a little too extreme and you miss out on tons of content because you choose x option even though you can still realistically have most of the stuff in the game flow linearly without hurting the story. You miss out on too much content and its already a web of choices to get certain scenes I can only imagine how complicated it could get in future chapter. Overall a pretty decent start.

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes