topher

Apr 21, 2017
A good game, I like it overall with story and characters, but like others have said really need to rename the game and add a patch or make everyone "landlord" and "tenant" that you can rename to keep on Patreon

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Too much piercing...
i know whats up with the cock ring, never played a game before where mc had a cock ring :ROFLMAO: and the wife and daughters all have nipple iercings and clit piercings too, does the mother in law have her clit pierced too, i forgot, been awhile since i fucked her

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
pretty good, i like a good family story and its nice actually having older characters that look their age, opposed to 35 year olds looking like they're in the early 20s, or 30 year olds with 18 year old children.

Reactions: DIRTY Filthy RAT

agadou16

Aug 10, 2020
I see the menu, my arrow highlight the subtiltles but when I click nothing happens. I'm playing the windows version through the Renpy console on a mac. Usually no problem.

ferro85

Apr 19, 2022
A good game, I like it overall with story and characters, but like others have said really need to rename the game and add a patch or make everyone "landlord" and "tenant" that you can rename to keep on Patreon
It can be fixed with an additional patch, but it doesn't change the game. No player, including me, wants to play as landlord and tenant, an additional patch needs to be added.

sportlich76

Mar 25, 2024
Es ist ein wirklich schönes Spiel, allerdings gibt es auch eine Version auf Deutsch, da ich nicht so gut Englisch spreche.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Umm... If those who have played this game can you please tell that if swinging is avoidable or not
Technically yes, yet the whole game is centered around the theme of swinging (MC and his wife are labeled as as "swinging couple" on multiple occasions), so there's still a bit "swinging" scent even though you avoid all the swinging scene. Here're the swinging scenes/choices I can find if you're curious (some scenes aren't swinging yet since these scenes involve future LIs with other males I figure I should just add them regardless):
Prologue: two swinging and avoidable scenes (threesome and foursome with your good friend);
Chapter 1: one avoidable swinging choice with your another good friend (lead to chapter 4 foursome swinger scene);
Chapter 2: one Unavoidable daughter sex with another man (assumed boyfriend?);
Chapter 3: one choice to add one LI for you only or be a good wingman for your subordinate (not swinger choice obviously, but might have future impact on your relationship with that LI);
Chapter 4: aforementioned swinger scene;
Chapter 5: 0;
Chapter 6: 0.
EDIT: Chapter 2 daughter sex with another man is SKIPPABLE, meaning you can choose not to see it, but it would still happen regardless, so it's technically an Unavoidable scene.

Last edited:

DuchessYasmin

Jan 31, 2019
I love the attempt for the characters have their own dialog colours, except when it's too blended in to the background and make it 10 times difficult to see, maybe just the name got the own colours are enough? And provide a optional dialog background would be fantastic
P.S. It's rare to see LI sharing between the son and the father, so it's always pleasant when I see one

Last edited:

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Hi, Is the scene in chapter 2 forced? Does the POV change to the daughter or is Mc the typical creep voyeur?

Thanks in advance.

Leaving that aside it seems the dev's Patreon received the Hammer, and certainly with the VN title it is not surprising that it happened.
You can SKIP the whole scene (spoiler: you're going to play tennis with your families, so you can either choose not to go or you can choose not to investigate the strange moan in the changing room) so it's not forced at all, but that scene would still happen so it's not avoidable.

Reactions: Chimba

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Anybody else have issue with the phone staying on the screen, it won’t let me close it out from chapter 3 or 4 on when your at work and you answer it, happened to me right before we meet wifey and sai and his wife at the bar and can’t get the phone screen to go away and it’s the big phone that blocks half of the left side of the screen.

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes