micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Here is my take on this. There isnt one single thing thats a big enough problem to not like the game...but a bunch of small things combined makes me not want to continue playing after the first...5 or so mins.

1. Anne's eyebrows. She needs too get to a salon asap and get those things fixed, they are ugly as shit.
2. The dick piercing. That looks like the most uncomfortable thing I've ever seen. The way it sticks out would get ripped off so fucking fast
3. Animations. Has been mentioned already, but fuck let us skip through them.
4. Transitions. Same deal, let us skip them
5. Dialog / Font. Hard to read when its just floating over the middle
6. I dont like that to get the one daughter path you have to watch her fuck some dude. Kind of ruined it for me tbh.

All together make it something just not interested in trying again.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
just started this, noticed at the beginning that the mc's son's gf Tanisha looks quite alot like a certain little cutie in Friends In Need. no wonder we haven't seen Gabby there recently, she is busy playing Tanisha in this. though i just started the game, so not sure how much she is in it. yet.

• Haha
Reactions: DoctorPervic

MCK-Games

Sep 1, 2023
Hello followers.

Thanks for your feedback.

I want to answer some of your questions/statements.
  • It's a big game already. It was released in March. How can that be?
    —> My first release was in August 2023. Only a few guys noticed it. I've worked on it for four years now.
    I had a cool guy who helped since then, and recently, I found some great guys who support me now!
  • Will there be a scene with Franzi and Tyras?
    —> Yes. There will be a scene with them in the near future. I’m unsure if it will be in Chapter 8 for storytelling reasons. But I‘ll have a version with the scene and one without it for those who don’t like that content or who can't obtain it for legal reasons.
  • You can’t skip through transitions.
    —> I’ll fix that in the next release.
  • Chapters 5 and 6 seem to be shorter than the rest.
    —> I don’t have a fixed length of chapters. I focus on storytelling, not on quantity.
  • The readability is not as good.
    —> I played with some settings. The solution I got is the best I’ve figured out. I might change the main font in the future.
  • The piercing on the MC doesn’t look good.
    —> Well, I decided to add it. I found it fascinating, it makes my game different from the mainstream.

• The game isn‘t playable with Android or joiplay. —> I don’t support Android. The reason is that I don’t have Android devices for proper testing and that I want to focus on the game's content rather than OS support.
  • Is there a MAC Version?
    —>Yes. On SubscribeStar or Itch.io

• For questions concerning Harem / NTR / Trans / Cuckold content, please refer to my previous answers or on FAQ on SubscribeStar or Itch.io
  • You pay too much for a coffee. —> I just got an Italian fully automatic coffee machine. :LOL:
It’s nice that you got the game for free, but I still hope that you might follow me on or

Greetings MCK

Last edited:

luxilfer666

Sep 28, 2021
Hello followers.

—> My first release was in August 2023. Only a few guys noticed it. I've worked on it for four years now.
    I had a cool guy who helped since then, and recently, I found some great guys who support me now!
    —> Yes. There will be a scene with them in the near future. I’m unsure if it will be in Chapter 8 for storytelling reasons. But I‘ll have a version with the scene and one without it for those who don’t like that content or who can't obtain it for legal reasons.
    —> I don’t have a fixed length of chapters. I focus on storytelling, not on quantity.
    —> I played with some settings. The solution I got is the best I’ve figured out. I might change the main font in the future.
    —> Well, I decided to add it. I found it fascinating, it makes my game different from the mainstream.

• The game isn‘t playable with Android or joiplay. —> I don’t support Android. The reason is that I don’t have Android devices for proper testing and that I want to focus on the game's content rather than OS support.

• For questions concerning NTR / Trans / Cuckold content, please refer to my previous answers.
  • You pay too much for a coffee. —> I just got an Italian fully automatic coffee machine. :LOL:
It’s nice that you got the game for free, but I still hope that you might follow me on or

Greetings MCK
It's a bit strange because the previous version worked just fine on joiplay

BigEffinPerv

Sep 22, 2017
Not to be a spoilsport but that is not how you play "Never have I ever".

You don't drink when you've never done whatever the speaker says, you drink when you have done it.

Love the rest of the game, though.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Wilwock

Wilwock

Sep 26, 2021
Hello followers.

• For questions concerning NTR / Trans / Cuckold content, please refer to my previous answers.

Greetings MCK
I think the problem people have with the piercing is primarily how big it is.

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
Thankfully even if his highness Prince Albert comes out, in short time it'll enter either a pussy of a mouth. So I say bear with it.

PS: look that shit up, it IS that big.

Reactions: Onkel_Hotte

sportlich76

Mar 25, 2024
I played the game a long time ago and then accidentally deleted it, but I can't find it anymore.
I played it in German and can no longer find the translation.

MCK-Games

Sep 1, 2023
Not to be a spoilsport but that is not how you play "Never have I ever".

You don't drink when you've never done whatever the speaker says, you drink when you have done it.

Love the rest of the game, though.
Haha. Well, that's how we played it with my gang. Maybe they fooled me. :LOL:

I just noticed why I didn't use the textbox in conversations. I still have the bug where the textbox doesn't disappear after a sentence. That is why I used a transparent textbox.

I would be grateful if someone knew a solution.

I played the game a long time ago and then accidentally deleted it, but I can't find it anymore.
I played it in German and can no longer find the translation.
Ich habe leider keine deutsche Version. Du musst es wohl verwechseln.

Greetings MCK

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes