Remussx

Jun 18, 2019
Are we ever gonna get some visuals on Tyras and Franzi sex? I don't think the bestiality tag should be here yet, cuz it's just implied...

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
It's pretty annoying that clicking continue doesn't move the animations forward, there that forced delay as they just go on. If you're in a boring animation loop and you spam clicking doesn't help it's bad.
Models and visuals in general are great, except mc's prince albert is a bit random. Its oversized and it's maybe not the first piercing someone would get.
The game could do with removing some of the side characters and focus on adding scenes for the core roster you care about, less of "potential extra path here(?)" will only help.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
FamilyVacation-MCK-CH7v0.7.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
What is the bestiality content here? And is it possible to avoid it?
Family dog with daughters, father knows and can tell daughter to stop but no scenes yet anyway.

The game could do with removing some of the side characters and focus on adding scenes for the core roster you care about, less of "potential extra path here(?)" will only help.
This chapter was basically about the main characters tho but yes I agree that the family should be the focus as well.

Models and visuals in general are great, except mc's prince albert is a bit random. Its oversized and it's maybe not the first piercing someone would get.
Yeah the piercing will take good while to get used to lol, it looks weird but not enough to discount the VN out imo.

slashimus

Mar 2, 2019
How much actual game is there? This released in March right? I wouldn't think that the chapters are that long...

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
It's pretty annoying that clicking continue doesn't move the animations forward, there that forced delay as they just go on. If you're in a boring animation loop and you spam clicking doesn't help it's bad.
Agreed, for myself personally I couldn't care less about the "Playing as Philipp" parts....id rather have more scenes with mc (dad), and anne, kiera, franzi, etc.

Blonde swinger chick on plane was super hot though, hope to see her again.

Reactions: GoldenEyeDrake

Wilwock

Sep 26, 2021
I really like Phillip and the potential routes he could take. I hope one of them is watching Tanisha get stolen by his father, and enjoying watching lol.

Reactions: Marcus_S
Dec 19, 2022
View attachment 3473698

Overview:
"Family Vacation" is an immersive adult visual novel that takes players on a thrilling journey through love, lust, and family dynamics.
Follow the protagonist, as he navigates the complexities of life, relationships, and unexpected adventures with his diverse and dynamic family. Dive deep into a captivating storyline filled with twists, turns, and tantalizing secrets as you uncover the true essence of family bonds. With stunning visuals, engaging characters, and unforgettable moments,
"Family Vacation" offers a unique and compelling gaming experience that will leave you craving more. Are you ready to embark on this unforgettable vacation?​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-19
Release Date: 2024-06-03
Developer: MCK - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 07 - 0.7.8
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extras:
Textbox Mod*

View attachment 3473690 View attachment 3473691 View attachment 3473692 View attachment 3473693 View attachment 3473694 View attachment 3473695
I hope this picks up...was hard to stay awake on...just lays there....

Deckard81

Oct 23, 2017
100% agreed, especially the forced animations, I'm wondering if there's a mod that disables that delay/click lockout as it was imo the worst part of the game, just irritating for the sake of it, let people move through it at their own pace.

The wang bejazzle is awful but not a deal breaker.

Lans90

Dec 2, 2017
Family dog with daughters, father knows and can tell daughter to stop but no scenes yet anyway.

This chapter was basically about the main characters tho but yes I agree that the family should be the focus as well.

Yeah the piercing will take good while to get used to lol, it looks weird but not enough to discount the VN out imo.
thanks for the reply. It's disgusting, it's definitely not for me

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Marcus_S

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
it is nice that this game has no textbox, but there are some moments where i couldnt read the text because it was to dark (black text on black background) so i took the script and exchanged every (black)outline into a white outline.

everything works fine with this script no error msg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOR EVERYONE who doesnt know where the script need to go

--->"family_vacation-0.6-win\game"

just open the folder "family_vacation-0.6-win" and than drop it in the "game" folder

and click Yes to overwrite the file

than it should work like normal
I kept getting errors using your script file. I checked with and without. Maybe your file was working on earlier release but not current one.

I agree, the fancy font is hard to read, even with borders. I made my own little mod, that makes everything so much simpler and easier to read. Example posted below...
screenshot0001.png

Just unzip the following into the Family Vacation folder and overwrite when prompted.

darthvaper69

Apr 9, 2021
100% agreed, especially the forced animations, I'm wondering if there's a mod that disables that delay/click lockout as it was imo the worst part of the game, just irritating for the sake of it, let people move through it at their own pace.

The wang bejazzle is awful but not a deal breaker.
No idea how to make a mod, but this works. Open the game folder in Visual Studio, click on Edit -> Replace in Files -> In the first box type in hard=True and leave the second box blank, then click on "replace all". The stupid forced pause can now be clicked through.

Reactions: Deckard81

KozukiOden69

Mar 14, 2018
I, like others, have been unable to play the game on joiplay. Touching the options on the main menu highlight the text, but does nothing.

I have, however, discovered that the game does work when using a gamepad (tested with xbox series x controller.) It does not, however, work with the joiplay on-screen gamepad.

I also tested whether or not the game would work with touchscreen after starting with the gamepad (connected & disconnected); it does not.

This is the first game I have had touchscreen issues with on joiplay. The touchscreen does highlight text, but has no control functions.

I have no knowledge in programming, so i'm not sure whether this is a big or small issue to fix.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 14 Votes