J3bac

Oct 7, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.6

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 435 MB

Updates are faster on .

Update?

• Angry
Reactions: estrada777

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
They should get off patreon anyway. A purge has been happening with payment processors cracking down on adult content.
Forget about patreon, MCK is already on itch and you can support him there

what is the bestiality of this game?
As said many times before in this thread: there is currently no actual visualized bestiality in the game, only hinted, but there will be in later updates.

Lewd95zone

Mar 20, 2023
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.6

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 435 MB

Updates are faster on .
Link is not working my man :(

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Is there anyway to get the wife to cheat? I’m not talking about cuckold or swinging, we already did that. I mean behind his back getting fucked by some dude either at the bar or tennis club or sons friends?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Forget about patreon, MCK is already on itch and you can support him there

As said many times before in this thread: there is currently no actual visualized bestiality in the game, only hinted, but there will be in later updates.
You can have beasty content on subscribestar, I know cause I’m patron of project Myriam on there

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Is there anyway to get the wife to cheat? I’m not talking about cuckold or swinging, we already did that. I mean behind his back getting fucked by some dude either at the bar or tennis club or sons friends?
I looked through the pictures in the game folder earlier, just to check if I missed something... There is nothing like what you are asking... There is only swinging in two scenes, in the past after the skydiving, and in the present when you talk to your friend in the sauna... No cheating on his part so far...

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

fk you

Jun 20, 2024
Its definitely possible to have 2 versions of the game, i seen it from other games.
You can even have incest but it has to be on another platform and not patreon.
You can still use patreon but it has to be vanilla

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes