Ren'Py Abandoned Family Way [v0.3.3] [Sural Argonus]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I'm just curious about the little sister, will there be any content with her?

P.s. I have not played the game YET, im currently downloading it.
Not on the Patreon version, but I will be making a patch.

Things got delayed because my computer died.

HOWEVER, I just got the parts in and installed today. All back up and running. Back to rendering. Trying to catch up now. I am behind where I wanted to be. :(

Reactions: seden

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Hope there wont be more worry.

Btw, do you clean (using "cold air", a specific product used (among others) as to make sure there is nothing kept when cleaning a pc.

Something who is very efficient if done with a duster at the same time (compressed air push dust, then its captured by the duster).

To be done about 6x / year, or more if possible.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Not on the Patreon version, but I will be making a patch.

Things got delayed because my computer died.

HOWEVER, I just got the parts in and installed today. All back up and running. Back to rendering. Trying to catch up now. I am behind where I wanted to be. :(
You're doing good. Just be faithful to yourself and take your own pace.

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I will do my best. As I learn how to do things better I will do so. Right now, the game's backend will be a bit...clunky until I figure things out better. I won't turn down help, but I would rather learn how to do it myself at this point.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Which "others"? I certainly wouldn't like that. MC is good guy and HE LOVES his sisters and family - his father is disgusting old swine using his positon to force girls, as young as his older daughter, into sex and I see him as (potential) Eric...
Whoa, I never said many or majority just others. If NOT one other person wants father/daughter then I apologize for characterizing incorrectly. I don't like the Dad being an arse but I do like older guy / younger daughter hentai.....

Reactions: verzauberung

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Whoa, I never said many or majority just others. If NOT one other person wants father/daughter then I apologize for characterizing incorrectly. I don't like the Dad being an arse but I do like older guy / younger daughter hentai.....
I really don't care what fetish or fetishes are in the game(s) - as long as they're optional - but I didn't see "others" asked for that.

Of course, I wouldn't play game where MC is poor piece of s**** whose father, friend and every other jerk f*** his sisters/mother/girlfriend/etc. but that is something dev should (and only him) decide.

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Story and fetishes are set. Tho there is one I didn't add...and won't be adding, as it will be a surprise. :D

No...it isn't NTR

Also...Loli patch is progressing. Week 1 will have 2 scenes...only because I REALLY need to get busy on Week 2...Need to get to work on that so I can get back on track.

I will have loli patch and a rebuild of the non-loli version asap (with some typo fixes asap)

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I changed to an archive type build to make the loli patch easier. I know there are other ways to do this, and when I learn how to do it...I WILL. For now...this is how I will do it.

Also decided to put the Loli patch here. If anyone has any problems with it...I will remove it.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
I changed to an archive type build to make the loli patch easier. I know there are other ways to do this, and when I learn how to do it...I WILL. For now...this is how I will do it.

Also decided to put the Loli patch here. If anyone has any problems with it...I will remove it.
Hi, one thing I need to point out, the loli patch is basically the same size of the actual game.... except it's missing the main components to start the game. It feels stupid having to downloading the patch and couldn't start the game.

In other words, if you would kindly next time include whatever components that starts the game with the loli patch, that would be great!

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Hi, one thing I need to point out, the loli patch is basically the same size of the actual game.... except it's missing the main components to start the game. It feels stupid having to downloading the patch and couldn't start the game.

In other words, if you would kindly next time include whatever components that starts the game with the loli patch, that would be great!
Patch is just a patch...Not a full game...Most people should get that. :p heheh

As soon as I learn HOW to do that...

As I stated in the post above... "I know there are other ways to do this, and when I learn how to do it...I WILL. For now...this is how I will do it."

I am learning as I go...and when I google search things, trying to find things without knowing how to word them...I don't come up with anything helpful.

And not knowing how to word what I am wanting to do...won't help when I ask people either. IF you know how to do what I need to do...By all means...I am all ears. I won't turn down the help. :D

Last edited:

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
I think QLeaf is asking why you won't distribute the patch as a complete game. It doesn't make much of a difference in size.
As for adding content through a patch instead of the entire rpa with added content, maybe checking how MrDots does it can help you. The extra content is in an "extra.rpa" which magically (not really, I just don't know the details) gets used if there's a keyfile present.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016

As I stated in the post above... "I know there are other ways to do this, and when I learn how to do it...I WILL. For now...this is how I will do it."

I am learning as I go...and when I google search things, trying to find things without knowing how to word them...I don't come up with anything helpful.

And not knowing how to word what I am wanting to do...won't help when I ask people either. IF you know how to do what I need to do...By all means...I am all ears. I won't turn down the help. :D
I think QLeaf is asking why you won't distribute the patch as a complete game. It doesn't make much of a difference in size.
As for adding content through a patch instead of the entire rpa with added content, maybe checking how MrDots does it can help you. The extra content is in an "extra.rpa" which magically (not really, I just don't know the details) gets used if there's a keyfile present.
@FallenLondon got what I meant.

Just realease the so called loli patch as another version of the game because the archive.rpa is 95% of the game size.

The other method of of creating the extra.rpa @FallenLondon suggested is a little more complex requires script to make it work.

I'll try to read more about it and see if I can help.

But for the time being just release the loli path as another version of the game.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
@ Sural Argonus

I just downloaded both versions. I'll take a look at the files and see if I can work out a smaller patch for ya.

Edit: Nevermind. I could set up a patch for an extracted version, but since everything is combined in the archive.rpa, yeah not much I can do there... that's kind of beyond my current skillset. Maybe someone else has a thought?

Edit 2: This lemmasoft thread describes how to set up a patch.

Last edited:

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017

Like you want to learn by yourself, I'll just give you the main directions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Once you've understand all this, you can go even further.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

T

TMWSTW

Here's a link to a re-zipped version of the game minus the archive and scripts files (in case you don't feel like downloading an extra 500MB for the hell of it):

Reactions: EvilMonkey

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
@ Sural Argonus

Edit 2: This lemmasoft thread describes how to set up a patch.
I think that is what I was looking for...I just didn't know how to word what I was looking for, so I wasn't finding it.

I promise as I learn WTF I am doing, I will make this better! :D

I *KNOW* I was doing it the worst way possible, but it was the only way I could figure it out on my own...

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Story is amateurish. I mean the father is able to climax 3 times in short succession, he's not a teenager.
Not to mention the fact of all the interns willing to sleep with him, job or not...at least make it a little bit more believable, I know it's just a game, but it plays more like a 12yr old boy's fantasy.

The intro part with the monkey was neat though.

lcp

May 1, 2017
Mh, Im playing the first minutes of the game and looking forward to some contents but.., please, sir, Developer, as Im playing Daz myself, pleaase stop using the "headlamp" on the camera. just place some more lights around. its the same as in real photographics: the headlamp kills all shadows and makes all the textures look flat and ugly.

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Mh, Im playing the first minutes of the game and looking forward to some contents but.., please, sir, Developer, as Im playing Daz myself, pleaase stop using the "headlamp" on the camera. just place some more lights around. its the same as in real photographics: the headlamp kills all shadows and makes all the textures look flat and ugly.
Lighting is one of the things I am having trouble with...but I am trying to work on it. :D

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes