Ren'Py Abandoned Family Way [v0.3.3] [Sural Argonus]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Just FYI.... You're NOT alone. For the last week, I've been having major issues with mega AND MegaDownloader. Nothing on my PC is the cause of it. Something's going on with mega.
Good to know. However, it's definitely odd that it was just this game, no matter how many times I downloaded it, until I swapped to IE. Maybe it's related to part of their network, or one of the browser plugins.

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
for all we know, someone is perpetrating some sort of attack on Mega... and it's fucking up random downloads, or corrupting data streams or something... OR it could be "operator error" *giggles teasingly*

lupy30

Jun 14, 2017
Game looks great from what seen can not wait for more thx, also hope more little sis too she's hot lol ;)

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
No I get what you mean. I just didn't want to do another Father/Daughter incest game. I wanted from the start to do something with a brother/sister and have them deal with the consequences of such a relationship.

Also Mom (Kelly) was supposed to be a redhead...I think the lighting the Living Room gave her kinda blanched her hair a bit. Will have to fix that in later releases. Her's wasn't supposed to be as pronounced as the daughters...but still...
congrats on finally making a demo sural. you kept talking about it in the chat.

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Please be aware...that if you find my game on any other sites besides F95 and Patreon at this time...it is not released by me, and I won't even talk to anyone who gets it elsewhere.

I am not mad if it gets leaked, I just chose to only release here and on Patreon. So no support unless you downloaded it from those places right now. I plan on releasing it public in another day or so anyway.

v0.1 - Week 1 was released to Patrons last night.

Reactions: vir_cotto

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
So, first impressions...

I like the way story is going so far and that old-film-style fade-in/out between scenes. Dad looks like a potential bad guy, quite a few H-scenes... Eagerly awaiting next release. ;)

Now, some remarks:

Right now, it's more kinetic novel than a game - no choices whatsoever. I don't mind, but I suppose that's not your goal?
Also, I found few scenes that are quite grainy and with some flashing dots on faces...

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png

Crusoe

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
OK, in this game you don`t "move in", you "move out".

And i understand it`s not easy to make certain things look good but the cum-covered girl looks terrible. I mean it looks like a Santa Claus beard.

Reactions: cloudmoon

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Could you see to add in the changelog ?
As for any software, its help as to know where the game actually reach.

Reactions: Zalzany

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Yeah I like these games but change long really helps me know if I should re download it or not, sucks wasting all that mega bandwidth limit and it turns out its just a bugfix, then something big I like comes out and I got wait till middle of the night to finish downloading it.

aliscad

Jun 14, 2017
Brother and sister? more like a Father and daughter... Man it is a freaking 3D game, no limit on ages.

M

MantisK

Just FYI.... You're NOT alone. For the last week, I've been having major issues with mega AND MegaDownloader. Nothing on my PC is the cause of it. Something's going on with mega.
I get freezes on Mega downloads, but not always. If I go on another tab it stops downloading, been happening for weeks. Otherwise, I get up to 10MBps downloads with open tab. Very confusing.

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
I just wish all these types of games didnt always have such huge boobs on everyone (dreaming of dana). I feel like each game should have at least 1 or 2 people with smaller boobs like the friends in dating my daughter.

The younger daughter seems a good size, hopefully you do end up doing something with her.

That being said seems like a good game so far, Ill be following.

M

MantisK

I just wish all these types of games didnt always have such huge boobs on everyone (dreaming of dana). I feel like each game should have at least 1 or 2 people with smaller boobs like the friends in dating my daughter.

The younger daughter seems a good size, hopefully you do end up doing something with her.

That being said seems like a good game so far, Ill be following.
Unfortunately the game clearly states the little sister is 14, which is too young. If they never specified an age it would be different.
Yes, Huuuuuuuuuge Boobitus is a chronic condition affecting gamers and game developers.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Quite ok with Big Boobs on all :p
This said, diversity is key, so, no worry either case, its more than the options are more important where theire is something to touch/do with.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes