• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Fantasy College [v0.2] [Visual Games Studios]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Sin título-2.png

Overview:
This is the story of a guy with a lot of luck, or maybe not so much, he will start his way to what he is looking for and interested in. Will he be able to resist the temptation and carnal desire on his way, or will he simply let things flow until the end, betting everything on his longing for women, money and his social circle.​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-23
Release Date: 2023-01-23
Developer: Visual Games Studios - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English / Spanish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
Android: - - - - -

Compressed

cancha_13.png vol_18.png no_25.png sueño_20.png chp_57.png

Last edited by a moderator:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
FantasyCollage-0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

Cotytto

Jun 15, 2020
Just a warning there is loud annoying music right out of the gate before you can mute it. That is if you can figure out the options menu. It stays in another language even if you choose English so you have to guess what is where in a non standard menu.

Reactions: Gromov and aQrata

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
Well, that was super short, but I will try to be constructive with my criticism.
  • MC looks like a female body builder. His body is very muscular, but his face looks a bit feminine.
  • Some scenes looks like they have the renders out of order.
    • The scene where he is watching the girls at the gym, while he is running away, the order of the renders makes it look like he is moonwalking backwards.
  • Some conversations don't make sense. Not sure how it reads in its native language, but they are just non-sensical in English.
  • On the topic of language, the menu's don't change when you change the language in settings. Haven't played a game that defaulted to a language other than English before, so not sure if its supposed to.
  • The fake animations of a dozen-or-so images playing rapid fire would be better as a few renders showing slower. Instead of 12 images of them walking (sometimes is looks like they are walking in place for a few steps), 3-4 images where it looks like they've taken a couple steps in between or something. The way it is now feels like a "poor man's animation" and you can't really pay attention to each render on its own.
  • Grammar. A lot of sentences not starting with capitalization, no punctuation, and towards the end everything was in quotes.
Can't really say what I think of the game as this is basically just a demo, but this is just my two cents on it so far.
Good luck, devs!!

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
Jajajaa un cago de risa, nunca mejor dicho.

Don't know where the fantasy will come from, there was a college though. Looks like it'll need some polishing but anyway good luck to them.

Cristhian68

Creating Games
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
Just a warning there is loud annoying music right out of the gate before you can mute it. That is if you can figure out the options menu. It stays in another language even if you choose English so you have to guess what is where in a non standard menu.
Yes, I'm sorry, my fault about the menu, for the next update the menu must be completely in your English language. :p

I'll also look at the music, thanks.

Reactions: oceanbobo4