VN Ren'Py Abandoned Fantasy College [v0.2] [Visual Games Studios]

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
The developer could want to avoid spoilers or have other reasons. You and all scared people can simply wait for the game to progress and stop the constant preventive crying. It's annoying. I don't see people who hate rape tag (and we can agree, if you take VN so seriously, that rape is a lot more disturbing than NTR, right? Right?) infesting all threads like that, for example. You don't like a game, are you undecided? Skip it, wait, it's simple.
And leave some freedom to developers to write their own stories like they desire. With time, they will understand if they have reached their goals.
Learn from nazi people, they don't go in every thread asking "does this game contains sex with people of non-Arian races?". :KEK:
That's all well and good except these developers expect monetary support. Even the people that like ntr couldn't be sure to support it because they don't know if it will have it.
I've seen people ask about the rape tag quite a bit I.E. Who's doing the raping? Who's getting raped? Is it avoidable? etc, ect.

Reactions: Antera

AlBetGam

Feb 22, 2018
LOL so many people already crying and shitting in their pants about the remote hypothesis that there could be some avoidable netorare of any girl made of pixels.
Male fragility is so cute.
If people were complaining that e.g. one of the characters was married before the MC met her and thus the player has been NTRed, you might have a point about fragility.

This isn't that; people just want to know what the game will be about, and information isn't forthcoming. Worse, some of the statements made so far seem like the dev himself isn't sure what will be in there- and no one wants to get invested in something only for one poll to send the game in a wildly different direction.

Cristhian68

Creating Games
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
any possible preview pics?
Yes, I'm sorry, my fault, right now I see that.
You're going to have to deal with it or get the hell out of the thread if it bothers you so much. The dev is acting like giving a simple yes or no is some monumental effort.
I'm sorry for not answering, but I'm not very attentive, my fault, that's why I ask any question if it's urgent or something through Discord, I'll gladly answer you there, I always stop answering the majority, both internal messages and through the game server .
Now answering the NTR question:
As I already answered to others who asked me the same about Discord ;p, at first our vision was to get 2 routes, 1 to the harem path and another to the NTR path.
More than anything it was to please the public, but we came to the conclusion that the game would be extended even more, so the game will not be NTR.
P.S:
I hope it makes me understand, English is not my forte xD.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Now answering the NTR question:
As I already answered to others who asked me the same about Discord ;p, at first our vision was to get 2 routes, 1 to the harem path and another to the NTR path.
More than anything it was to please the public, but we came to the conclusion that the game would be extended even more, so the game will not be NTR.
It's good that it doesn't have NTR. It would also be perfect to be able to avoid lesbian sex scenes (I mention it because of the dream).

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
I played the update but didn't see any possession in it. Since it is tagged with this, can anyone tell me which route to take to see that content??

Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017
just played the update started a new game and its nothing but spanish. im sorry but unless theres a english button somewere i probally wont be playing this game.

Cristhian68

Creating Games
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
Another thing that won't be caught by translators: He/Him are for males, She/Her are for females. A few times the story said He or Him when talking about a girl.
Don't worry, the game will be retranslated once we master the language.
I played the update but didn't see any possession in it. Since it is tagged with this, can anyone tell me which route to take to see that content??
Sorry, there will be no possession tag, it was just a possible tag, but I didn't realize it was set to tags, I already corrected it.
just played the update started a new game and its nothing but spanish. im sorry but unless theres a english button somewere i probally wont be playing this game.
Setting/Languaje/English :D