Souleater

F95 Museum Director
Uploader
Donor
Sep 12, 2016
cover_inn.png

Overview:
Welcome to Fantasy Inn. In this management RPG you need to help magical waifus to improve your relationships with them. Fight monsters (sexy and not), find treasures and expand your domain! Please note that fighting and management is still in development and will be drastically changed within next updates! Girls roster for now: Chandra, the dragon lady. Mia, the little fairy. Raven, the Vampire lady. June, the waitress. And Sasha, the barbarian!
New girls and quests on their way!​

Thread Updated: 2022-07-15
Release Date: 2022-07-15
Developer: Outbreak Inn - - F95zone - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.7a
Language: English
Other Games: Waifu Outbreak
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

N.B: Older Saves are no longer supported.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux:
- - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

unknown (4).png unknown (5).png unknown (6).png unknown (7).png unknown (8).png unknown (9).png unknown (10).png unknown (11).png

Last edited by a moderator:

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
No NTR? :(, then NO TY!
I'm just saying this because about every game that starts with NTR tag has a similar douche comment on first page, and because I'm drunk and bored as always :)
Seems like a cool game though, will follow it.
Edit: Facepalming this could mean you are that douche that like to post that shit, especially on first page, still drunk fyi, am probably right though :)

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
I like the hand drawn art, I always wanted to romance a tavern maid in the proper settings. I just hope this dev finishes what he has started, as hand drawing is a slow and demanding task.

Welcome to Fantasy Inn. Girls to romance: Chandra, the dragon lady. Mia, the little fairy. Raven, the Vampire woman.
Traveler: "Daddy went on a business trip and look at what he found to play with..." :sneaky:

Last edited:

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Little man? The guy looks like her grand father. Anyways, love the art style and it looks promissing!

1622491358711.png

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

Outbreak Inn

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Little man? The guy looks like her grand father. Anyways, love the art style and it looks promissing!
It depends on how you customize the character.
Generally, dragon people live much longer than human beings. This is why they are often arrogant when it comes to talking to humans, even if the age difference isn't that big.
He is little man for her because he didn't prove he's strong enough. Both mentally and physically.

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes