VN Ren'Py Completed Fantasy School [v1.0] [Darklender Studios]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm genuinely surprised this site is only showing the 0.5 version, when 0.7 has been out for 2 days already....
Needs someone to have it to be able to upload it.

The game only has 2 patrons so uploads are going to be reallllllly slow.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
not liking it so far....
the story so far is meh.

also where is the lesbian tag? Like is this gonna be a lesbian fest? Don't mind it but I need a heads up. So far almost every girl is damn near bi .. The first girl we meet lilly a succubus is just horny I get it but damn she need to calm down. Then later in the game you meet her sis and to find out they masturbate each other etc. I get it, they are succubus but holy shit lol. the sister of the mc is 9x out a 10 a virgin and haven't did much with the mc and already talking about wanting to do it with a girl.. like WHAT? LOL? df is that? Can she get some experience first in entering that stage of exploring her sexuality before we start talking about threesomes and wanna fuck a girl? Can we have a choice if we want girls to get involved with each other in our harem? ALSO lack of choices is a problem.. I just start skipping threw the game half way because of lack of meaninful choices...
this might as well be a kinetic novel. Like at the start a dumb choice when the mom asked if you want to stay with her and if you put "NO" she just force you anyway so what's the point in putting a choice there?

the plot is moving WAYYYYY TO FAST like holy shit...
let it breath.. one second you at home, then shower, sleep, school, doctor, home again, dinnner, this and that holy shit.

Like man. Also the curruption of whatever the fuck it is.... going to fast.. I can't even digest it because it is moving to fast. They have like 10 second convos then the next scene of *SPAWN* random location and repeat.
Cut down the pace about 10 notches.

man got out of a coma and already up and running 2 days later? df lol.

overall not feeling it. might not pick it up unless it improves.

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
Lol, i love how people in these stories leave the hospital right after waking up from a coma...
Mom: (hasn't seen her son in a decade or more and he just woke up from a coma) Here's your room, glad you're awake, goodnight...:ROFLMAO:
Granny and mom got some knockers on them :p

Last edited:

lhonasm

Aug 27, 2019
Either mc gets handjobs to often or just nurse sucks at it, looking at first preview img. Sorry just sharing my thoughts

Oct 5, 2022
not that good,definitely need proper words and some sound at least,animation definitely need some work.2/5 for me at best,story is well envisioned but need better execution and is far too fast,and with a little work could definitely be 3/5.just watching and clicking on soundless game is annoying,i gave it a shot and will finish it but truly needs work and please add sound,that would improve things

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
FantasySchool-0.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

LakerJenson

May 24, 2023
Fantasy School [v0.9] Compressed With UAGC 2.4.8 Fixed

Win: (1.5 GB/319 MB ) ,

Reactions: $@~ and elymid
Mar 29, 2020
What is it with games that use these assets, like King of Summer, where the penis is less a penis and more like a roman spear. Like how does anyone enjoy the junk being that abnormally large as if he's suffering from penis cancer. Legit these guys should be passing out with every hard on.

Reactions: $@~

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Is the overview indicative of the overall writing and grammar? If so, I'll have to pass.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
FantasySchool-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
anime-you-made-it.gif
...game was mid.....still nice to have another completed harem game....

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes