bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
>Male Protagonist

>Romance

>tentacles

So much for romance

lol.png

Edit: just an fyi, the tentacle just grabs her, feels her boobs a little (don't know if intentional... but likely was), nothing more than that. (in this build that is... they were probably testing the waters to see how much they can push it). if you want to avoid it enter the cave not the forest.

Last edited:
Reactions: voath

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
>Male Protagonist

>Romance

>tentacles

So much for romance

View attachment 1043587
The tentacles are just there for a quick panty shot with Veronica, and then are swiftly taken care of by Dahlia(I think, kinda skimmed through it because I didn't care enough, Dahlia gets covered in mysterious slime goo if you take a different route.) Pretty wholesome game although the heroines from the previous game don't get any action in this one sadly.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
The tentacles are just there for a quick panty shot with Veronica, and then are swiftly taken care of by Dahlia(I think, kinda skimmed through it because I didn't care enough, Dahlia gets covered in mysterious slime goo if you take a different route.) Pretty wholesome game although the heroines from the previous game don't get any action in this one sadly.
I posted that more for the joke of it. I have since checked myself. And two things.

One: could be nothing and just there cause it is there.

Two: More likely imo, they are just testing the waters and will likely do more in later volumes. (possibly optional... but I ain't gonna hold out hope and get invested). I reckon be prepared for some tentacle ntr or some shit later on. (probably an MC choice thing... doubt they would want to go tentacle and ntr... but again I ain't holding out hope, been on this forum too long to be that naive).

I myself shall wait until it is finished to whether or not I get invested into the characters and do a proper play through.

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
I posted that more for the joke of it. I have since checked myself. And two things.

One: could be nothing and just there cause it is there.

Two: More likely imo, they are just testing the waters and will likely do more in later volumes. (possibly optional... but I ain't gonna hold out hope and get invested). I reckon be prepared for some tentacle ntr or some shit later on. (probably an MC choice thing... doubt they would want to go tentacle and ntr... but again I ain't holding out hope, been on this forum too long to be that naive).

I myself shall wait until it is finished to whether or not I get invested into the characters and do a proper play through.
You ever play the first game, they literally introduce a stereotypical noble that just wants to rape Lupine, and then sweep him under the rug by making him want to eat the sweets the MC makes instead, it really can't get any more vanilla then that. Also it's being made by Qureate, which so far have only released short moe novels with nothing bad ever really happening, it'd be a pretty big tonal shit if they decided to go into ntr later on in the series.

Reactions: MaximillionPegaysus

lmaojd

Sep 16, 2018
what is last cg ?
3p?
i tried choosing any choice that lead to 3p(like vol 1) but didnt get last one

Reactions: Hikawa

Honest Pirate

Apr 22, 2020
I like to see upskirts, thats why tentacles are my friends. The Preview Pictures is hot but it sounds like there is not more content with that. Can someone check this please?

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
You ever play the first game, they literally introduce a stereotypical noble that just wants to rape Lupine, and then sweep him under the rug by making him want to eat the sweets the MC makes instead, it really can't get any more vanilla then that. Also it's being made by Qureate, which so far have only released short moe novels with nothing bad ever really happening, it'd be a pretty big tonal shit if they decided to go into ntr later on in the series.
...... hold up what? why even do that.... that is not how you deal with a rapist character... you don't keep em around eating candy... to possibly do something later... I smell trouble brewing... although if their track record suggests otherwise... but it also sounds like foreshadowing. Like they gonna flip the script in the final build or something. where rapist does shit and tentacles to shit etc.... So now i am more concerned :|

If the next volume does that it would then be a pattern and likely what they will do.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Does this game have a gallery? Otherwise can someone extract the CGs?
yes it has a gallery. isn't too hard to unlock everything. The last one you have to make the right choices on both paths but then not give a shoulder to either. (the give shoulder scene locks you on that chars path).

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
...... hold up what? why even do that.... that is not how you deal with a rapist character... you don't keep em around eating candy... to possibly do something later... I smell trouble brewing... although if their track record suggests otherwise... but it also sounds like foreshadowing. Like they gonna flip the script in the final build or something. where rapist does shit and tentacles to shit etc.... So now i am more concerned :|

If the next volume does that it would then be a pattern and likely what they will do.
Nah these aren't one of those western cuck devs who literally whores their characters to any fetish to whoever pays well.
I understand since I have seen many western games being fucked with cuckshit but japanese devs like these don't do that.
Plus the first releases have been on switch and as far as I know they don't differ barring no sex scenes (As the events don't change except no sex of course).
I wouldn't think about it so much.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Nah these aren't one of those western cuck devs who literally whores their characters to any fetish to whoever pays well.
I understand since I have seen many western games being fucked with cuckshit but japanese devs like these don't do that.
Plus the first releases have been on switch and as far as I know they don't differ barring no sex scenes (As the events don't change except no sex of course).
I wouldn't think about it so much.
Fair, I still ain't holding out hope, That way I get pleasantly surprised... like how I enjoyed the skimming through this.

The irony though is I have just now had my hope for a game crushed XD should learn to take my own advice seriously.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Fair, I still ain't holding out hope, That way I get pleasantly surprised... like how I enjoyed the skimming through this.

The irony though is I have just now had my hope for a game crushed XD should learn to take my own advice seriously.
A good mindset.
I have had my share of disappointments recently as well.
Last episode is probably launching on steam in April so let's hang in there.

Reactions: bobdillan

wildride

Jul 5, 2017
ok going to ask is this straight VN or have gameplay elements ie management/RPG that have been omitted from the Genre.. seems like this is a setting that could include both elements.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
ok going to ask is this straight VN or have gameplay elements ie management/RPG that have been omitted from the Genre.. seems like this is a setting that could include both elements.
Very linear, choices kind of determine the scenes you get but overall linear.

Reactions: wildride