kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Is that true? I saw "unavoidable harem ending" in all 3 games on vndb pages tho.
Well at the end it will be harem but all chapters have the final sex scene locked behind choices that will decide wether you only sex one of the 2 main girls of the chapter or both.

• Haha
Reactions: sonhot

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Well at the end it will be harem but all chapters have the final sex scene locked behind choices that will decide wether you only sex one of the 2 main girls of the chapter or both.
Thanks man... Still how could it lead to harem when you chose one girl over the other, shouldnt that option be for those who chose both girl? doesn't make any damn sense to me :unsure:. Forced harem sure are popular these days. That or getting cucked...just A or B forehand or backhand :ROFLMAO:.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Thanks man... Still how could it lead to harem when you chose one girl over the other, shouldnt that option be for those who chose both girl? doesn't make any damn sense to me :unsure:. Forced harem sure are popular these days. That or getting cucked...just A or B forehand or backhand :ROFLMAO:.
You get a mandatory sex scene with both girls of the chapter but the next sex scene is decided by your choices but regardless the ending of that chapter will be the girls falling for MC.
I mean its not forced when the main theme is harem.

Reactions: sonhot