rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Does anyone have a walkthrough?
There's like... 5 choices in the entire game? Top decisions are the right ones, always. The last decision has a third option to give cold shoulder to both girls. If you want the gallery done in one go, make every decision top, save at the last decision and each of the three options is a different end CG.

That's it, there's the walkthrough I guess.

Reactions: Youzy and thaijj

Avernesh

Jul 18, 2017
This game, including the first part and the future third one, is harem only? Or there are individual ends for each of the heroines?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
So, since the game just came out, decided to speedrun it for all scenes and find the hidden save location because the dev didn't bother with Renpy this time around. Without further ado..

FULL SAVE: attached, made a bunch of saves at different points just in case.

SAVE LOCATION: C:\Users\'username'\AppData\Roaming\qureate\FantasyTavernSextetVol2

I would start the game and save once to generate the folder before copying over.

Oh, and Volume 3 is...

View attachment 1043123
I may have been watching too much of "that show" since I can hear that guitar thing in this image...

Also, Harem route is definitely the canon one.

Last edited:
Reactions: rouge_g

aezur

Nov 21, 2019
unfortunately now they have gone from light romance to rape with this tentacle shit,besides that they don't even have a harem route :sick: :sick: :rolleyes:
Did you even play it? there's no rape whatsoever and you can focus on a girl or say yes to keep all the girls or just the ones you want, facepalm

The one person who wants to become a woman is the one that looks nothing like it. Legit turn off.
In real life those are the best ones, maybe someday you'll experience it XD

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Vol 3 is out on Switch. We could be seeing the PC version in a couple weeks.
I think it might take a while if they plan to have multiple endings like single, threesome , harem.
Even though the focus might be the last 2 Heroines, its still has to close the series.

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
I think it might take a while if they plan to have multiple endings like single, threesome , harem.
Even though the focus might be the last 2 Heroines, its still has to close the series.

Yeah, it was released in the beginning of March, so best case scenario, we might get a early April release. Worst-case, could take another month or more.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Yeah, it was released in the beginning of March, so best case scenario, we might get a early April release. Worst-case, could take another month or more.
Yeah, really hope for a big harem wide sex scenes with all the cast so if they need time for that I'll gladly wait.

migetsub

Jul 23, 2017
i saw on steam that the release date is the 14 of may

so shouldn't be to much longer to wait

Reactions: GuyInDogSuit

SatanSama666

Aug 21, 2018
Nah these aren't one of those western cuck devs who literally whores their characters to any fetish to whoever pays well.
I understand since I have seen many western games being fucked with cuckshit but japanese devs like these don't do that.
Plus the first releases have been on switch and as far as I know they don't differ barring no sex scenes (As the events don't change except no sex of course).
I wouldn't think about it so much.
wait its the Japanese devs that often make ntr ugly bastard and rape stuff. The Japanese devs make them cause there's demand for it in japan

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
wait its the Japanese devs that often make ntr ugly bastard and rape stuff. The Japanese devs make them cause there's demand for it in japan
I meant in the sense that japanese games, the latest one at least dont usually add NTR in mainly MC solo games. Some do but its rare unless its one of those games where the objective is not to get cucked so there is optional non cuck scenes.
Meanwhile here in the west you get optional NTR inserted in otherwise MC centric games just because many treat its games as a cow to whore around to the highest bidder.

its literally a standard japanese vn. story based choices matter game. liner/kinetic vns r ones where choice dont matter
I mean the ending and structure is the same, the only difference is the sex scenes you get but you always reach the same destination.