Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
so last version I played was 6.2 and since you added some new features I decided to start a new game..
im at day 25 and the market haven't yet shown up... is there some event I need to do to trigger it or is it a version bug?

starboy66

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
so last version I played was 6.2 and since you added some new features I decided to start a new game..
im at day 25 and the market haven't yet shown up... is there some event I need to do to trigger it or is it a version bug?
Market shows up on every seventh day on the main menu. Maybe I need to do something to make it more obvious.

TheGhost13579

May 1, 2018
Just found this game and one thing I would add is when selling in market have a sell all as I had a lot of leaves and was a pain to sell them all.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Just found this game and one thing I would add is when selling in market have a sell all as I had a lot of leaves and was a pain to sell them all.
Why selling? I only bought things in market.

Ah, you mean you want to get rid of the comfrey plants? First I thought they might be useful in the temple, but that was wrong (after the first 3).
So I just gathered them and did not care about selling them. You are right, there should be a possibility to sell 10 or 100 at once.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

Updated Goals

I update my goals!!!
First off I lowered the top goal of working on this as my full time job from $5k to $4k.

And more importantly the $100 goal is not to get some 2-D graphics made to improve the game. I think this will be real important.

It would be nice to improve the UI and make some 2-D cut scenes for some things I have planned. Also to have a better main menu map that is clickable.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Thanks for the info.

Ask me if you need anything to help releases if need be. I want people to have a good experience with and not think I am adding ads and crap to the game.
Just put some pics for the wide release in your release threads -> like the UI frame, the options frame - because there any coder can open Ren'Py and ... code stuff in.

You could be a dear and also release with a save that starts at the new content, labelled the update, so players who played before do not get head aches replaying and discovering potential broken strings on their way to the update content.
From July 14th we got Release 0.10.0b

0.10.0b, release

Happy ... dev ... ing!

Reactions: morphiospain

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Fantasy Town [v0.10.0b] [Order of Lorval] (404 mb rar win original)

33 mb rar unofficial win compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4b(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

Last edited:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
reading the changelog..its been awhile since i hit the forests of fantasy town to kill orcs...Miya is the "sister" right? and by her storyline i assume that means the ravaging of her hoohaa?

Reactions: Canto Forte
2.70 star(s) 14 Votes