LexArma

Jun 2, 2019
That was the only encounter I had first way too early, had no tools to win that, and then later had to actually work for to see again. So yes, it's a random encounter in the forest - and not too common it seems.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Canto Forte

starboy66

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I should have checked the stats before i bought/got the stuff. So it was a noob question. But i must say, it is a awesome game and love to see more. I read something about a pack of orcs. Are they a random encounter in the forest (most likely midnight)? If yes, it never happened for me. Or do i need some requirement to trigger it?
Yes it's a rare encounter only at night.

It's one of the tougher encounters. One thing challenging is I have to continually to rebalance the game because the more content I add the more powerful you become. I want to have some new areas in the future to have some harder content. That will work well so you won't get the hard content too early. That is also why I made daytime forest easier then night time so that early on in the game when you're less powerful you can try to do the day time encounters so you don't get killed by orcs.

I am so glad you like the game. If you haven't yet, please look at my Patreon page and think about contributing. For me it's more about seeing more people support the game so even $1 is important to me. (but It would be great if some day I made enough I could work on games like this full time)

DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
The orc pack was more out of curiosity. I have best sword with armor and 8 lovers. Just wanted to check how it goes.

PS: I just pledged right now, i think you deserve more Patrons though.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
So how it suppose to work is there are two aspects:

1) Taking out the girls to all the things she likes and likes to do. (this improves your chance)
2) you're charm roll to succeed on the date.

The more things you do the things the girls like the easier the charm roll is. I agree I need to make this mechanic more clearer.

It suposed to represent even if you do all the things she wants you might not have been charming enough on the date. Also I don't want it to be just a straight decision tree. I want the decisions you make matter but also that is not the only thing that matters.
Thank you very much for clearifying, it felt like I was doing everything right, right place etc and still failed sometimes. Now I achieved lover status with 9x. And thank you for a lovely game! Keep it up :)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Talk about chillin' hot hot hot ... that tuned belly will be all the rage at the Comic Con this year ;)!

starboy66

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Thank you very much for clearifying, it felt like I was doing everything right, right place etc and still failed sometimes. Now I achieved lover status with 9x. And thank you for a lovely game! Keep it up :)
I agree though I have to make that mechanic more clearer. Thanks for the input.

starboy66

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
starboy66

when going to forest, i keep getting a crash

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i do have plenty of space left on the disk.
fyi, running this with wine on linux mint mate.
out of curiosity, is it possible to also release the linux version?

thanks

Hmm not sure. Have you tried deleting the log file?

Acrobata

Jun 9, 2019
Hi there, great game btw. Just one question, at the present version, 9 lovers is the max, right?

Last edited:

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
I agree though I have to make that mechanic more clearer. Thanks for the input.
I just discovered your game and maybe because I tabletop RPG from before there were personal computers your mechanics make a lot of sense and actually gave me sense of nostalgia. It is very much same in that your actions set difficulty of skill check but you still had to make the roll. I know modern gamers get stressed over RNG but when well implemented it adds spice to game. RNG is not just about drop rates and forced grinding its about freedom to do things differently and still pull it off or follow the tried and true methods and still stumble and for me that adds to gaming.

I did worry about stat grinding at first but found the training and library searches along with dreaded chores for money all very quick and it really did not feel like a grind to me.

I like how you working hard to get framework of game in place first. Many developers when dealing with this many NPC's get bogged down fleshing out each characters story and lots of detailed renders and animations. There is no point putting in the furniture and decorations until you have foundation, framework and walls of house built and the roof firmly in place.

Reactions: starboy66

starboy66

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I just discovered your game and maybe because I tabletop RPG from before there were personal computers your mechanics make a lot of sense and actually gave me sense of nostalgia. It is very much same in that your actions set difficulty of skill check but you still had to make the roll. I know modern gamers get stressed over RNG but when well implemented it adds spice to game. RNG is not just about drop rates and forced grinding its about freedom to do things differently and still pull it off or follow the tried and true methods and still stumble and for me that adds to gaming.

I did worry about stat grinding at first but found the training and library searches along with dreaded chores for money all very quick and it really did not feel like a grind to me.

I like how you working hard to get framework of game in place first. Many developers when dealing with this many NPC's get bogged down fleshing out each characters story and lots of detailed renders and animations. There is no point putting in the furniture and decorations until you have foundation, framework and walls of house built and the roof firmly in place.
Thanks so much. You pretty much said exactly what I have been going for. Glad your enjoying it.

Please look at my Patreon page and think about becoming a member if you wish.

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
Just curious, right now can you only get 8 lovers? I've gotten Jule, Miya, Helena, Khurza, Haggatha, Jezzara, Xandra, and Willow so far, but can't get Kira(says maxed out even though it's only at 20), Durila(need bolt of cloth which I can't find and am assuming it isn't in the game yet), Lilith(learning from her not in the game yet), or Ashaki(says Thieves guild isn't implemented yet). Do I have all of them that you can have currently?

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
You're missing Sanria.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks, I had ran into that band before but they beat me back when I still only had 20 health. Haven't run into them again yet but I will keep looking.

Edit: Took two straight weeks(in-game) of looking but I found them again and beat them and got her.

Last edited:

starboy66

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Thanks, I had ran into that band before but they beat me back when I still only had 20 health. Haven't run into them again yet but I will keep looking.

Edit: Took two straight weeks(in-game) of looking but I found them again and beat them and got her.
The orc band only shows up at night in the forest.

• Wow
2.70 star(s) 14 Votes