ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
I have tried every thing to change strength, int, dex, I have even restarted game. I can not even cheat by opening console (I can not get console to open for me at all with any Ren'Py game for some reason, yes I hit shift o). Maybe I am not understanding this game, but any hints (Please only give hints) would be appreciated.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
the band of orcs with a hostage but i found them, i have have sex with 10 females, does anyone know if the main story quest progress after u have sex with 10 females?
Not sure, I did not even find the band of orcs. Can you tell how you started this quest?

I have tried every thing to change strength, int, dex, I have even restarted game. I can not even cheat by opening console (I can not get console to open for me at all with any Ren'Py game for some reason, yes I hit shift o). Maybe I am not understanding this game, but any hints (Please only give hints) would be appreciated.
ST and DX you cannot increase in the moment. Only exception is throu fucking LVL-UP and items.

Search after UnRen in this forum, start the bat file and activate with it the console. With the Extended Variable Viewer 2.04.01 mod you can find out which variables exist, to change them in the console. I used it only for money, not to change stats. Stat-changes can break some games.

So far only trainable stats are here possible:
Taverne
Library (+search books to increase different stats, so I would get training from the nice female orc as fast as possible to get the stat as high as possible.)
Court Yard (necessary to beat orcs in the forest, they have the needed cards the female orc wants, so she trains you, so far I remember.)
And a portion of luck, you need, to get what you want.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
None that I know of. Recommendations:
  1. Visit every place in town and try every option.

2. Girls will tell you what they like; use these as gifts during dates. Often you can know ahead of time where to take a girl as well (Jule is a barmaid, so she probably doesn't want to go on a date at the Tavern; Khurza is a librarian, so she doesn't really like the Forest). Worst case, I just save before starting a date so I can redo something (rollback works too) if it doesn't work out. That said, see point #3.

3. If you fail (to find anything interesting, to impress a girl on a date, etc.), just try again another day. A lot of the game is RNG, so usually multiple attempts at anything are needed. That also means that if something on a date fails, it's not necessarily that the girl doesn't like what you've done (flexed your muscles, recited a poem, etc.).

4. Sundays are market days. Visit the market to buy special items (weapons, armor, gifts, etc.) and to sell stuff you don't need (e.g., comfry leaves or goblin / orc skulls — you will get way more of all of these than you ever will need).

5. Explore a lot. I don't just mean what I said in #1. I mean repeat options like "Search the library" and "Explore forest", because the randomized encounters / results will open up things not obvious (and so, missable) otherwise. This also means that, once you're strong enough, be certain to fight harder enemies, rather than just running away. In some cases, it's actually pretty important that you defeat that specific enemy.
I think you get the idea from the above. There are some things, ofc, that aren't available without meeting certain prerequisites, but I haven't found any of these where the game didn't let me know what I had to do first. It's fairly high in grind, but it also seems to guide the player pretty well.
Great, thank you for your effort (y)

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Shuchetan

Aug 13, 2017
I have played a lot and think I am missing something.

I think Ashaki is not implemented yet to go further.

For Durila, I can't seem to find any cloth to move forward. Can anyone help with this?

I don't know why Kira being the second girl to be implemented has not been completed yet or am I missing something.

Am stuck at 9/12 girls made lovers. Found 12/18 girls in game.

Sorry I cheated with the SP.

1566102873169.png

Sothyr

May 26, 2019

For Durila, I can't seem to find any cloth to move forward. Can anyone help with this?

I don't know why Kira being the second girl to be implemented has not been completed yet or am I missing something.

View attachment 374359
The game tells if something is not implemented. Maybe you overread it when you spoke with Durila.

Few Walkthrough hints:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

View attachment 374359
Without using cheats, I show only 17 women total and 10 lovers total in the game so far. Among them:
  • Durila's cloth request isn't implemented
  • The thieves' guild (and so, Ashaki) isn't implemented
  • Advancing past friend level with Kira isn't implemented
  • Getting Lilith past friend level isn't implemented

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
now that his mom has been found will mc be able to have sex with her too?!!!
Currently the game doesn't have an incest tag, so I wouldn't hold my breath. Honestly, though, it's not like there's a shortage of women for him to take, though. I know incest is a kink (so lacking it might be disappointing to many), but I'm not sure that's really the direction this game is heading in.

I guess we'll see later on, but it seems like almost everything is focused right around Mirim. The only reason he even went to the Amazons in the first place was because his mom was captured by them. Even when there, standing in front of her, the MC never really thinks about his mom that way, so I'm guessing it won't happen. I could always be wrong, though.

Ra87

Aug 16, 2018
- Miya
- Helena
- Julia
- Khurza
- Haggatha
- Jezzara
- Ralia
- Xanra
- Sanria

Who is the tenth girl ?

ai...

May 30, 2019
How do I open the console. I'm completely stuck. I've trained quite a bit. My strength is at 11 my fighting is at 15 and I've got the leather armor and the upgraded sword as well. But I keep missing all the freaking time and in the fight against the cheiftan orc with me only having 15 health it's quite unfair. So how do I open the console to get more health?

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
how can you go to durila? i explore te forest but i don't get the event to go to her. i finish with everything else i have 10\10 lovers and13 found girls except durila

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
How do I open the console. I'm completely stuck. I've trained quite a bit. My strength is at 11 my fighting is at 15 and I've got the leather armor and the upgraded sword as well. But I keep missing all the freaking time and in the fight against the cheiftan orc with me only having 15 health it's quite unfair. So how do I open the console to get more health?
for more health you must level up by doing sex with the girls. for every lvl up is +1 stats and 5 health

ai...

May 30, 2019
Yep I know that the only person I managed to have sex with was the lady in the forest. The rest I've taken on dates and they said everything was perfect and the charm skill was passed and they still don't have sex with him.

erkper

May 16, 2018
Yep I know that the only person I managed to have sex with was the lady in the forest. The rest I've taken on dates and they said everything was perfect and the charm skill was passed and they still don't have sex with him.
Try try again. Most of the girls will take several successful dates before you bed them. They aren't all THAT easy. ;)

Reactions: e-disfunction

kraggy

Oct 3, 2018
need the points to be 500 for the sex

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
How can I find Sanria? I was in the forest for days and there was no hostage situation.

ai...

May 30, 2019
Who are the last two to have sex with? Durilla tells me to come back to her when I have cloth yet I can't buy any in the market. Kira says she's not implemented yet. The sourceress says end of content, thief's guild isn't implemented. I've had sex with all 3 at the bar, the librarian, the guard, the girl at the temple, willow, and the amazon woman who you beat up who leads you to your mom. I don't know what else to do now.

kraggy

Oct 3, 2018
Who are the last two to have sex with? Durilla tells me to come back to her when I have cloth yet I can't buy any in the market. Kira says she's not implemented yet. The sourceress says end of content, thief's guild isn't implemented. I've had sex with all 3 at the bar, the librarian, the guard, the girl at the temple, willow, and the amazon woman who you beat up who leads you to your mom. I don't know what else to do now.
Have you done the random walker in the forest, also I think there is a hostage situation in the forest as well. So just keep searching forest

2.70 star(s) 14 Votes