Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Happy waiting and day dreaming;)!
Release 0.11.0b

Major changes:
Added new Mom/Amazon story line. (More than 25 new full images) (new sex scene)

Minor changes:

Added girls found count and lovers count on relationship status screen.

More quests are now journaled.

Weapon and armor now show which are auto-equipped.

Now can sell 5 at a time at market of items you have more than 5 of.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
F.I.V.E bugs before the title screen ... this must be sooOOOOooo ... fulfilling on TCMS bug hunt ;)!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Got a REQ+ thread up and running. Anyone willing can go +1
Lets bug hunt this here game everyone .. a lot of game still left in there;)!

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
OP updated.

Here's an unofficial Linux version I built, so Linux users don't have to use Wine, or build it themselves:
- -

Last edited:
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There is some sort of log in the game ... quests just hop on and off in it though ... not real help.
Grind is for the money ... otherwise interactions are incremental...

Is there a Walkthrough for this game?

Is there impregnation in this game and/or planned? Considering i see creampie tag that is.

Also ... the tag is there because ... they get that much into it ... nothing else at this point in development ;)!

Reactions: AdamJohn36

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Some hints for the game:

anyone got a skunked/shrunked version? I'd like to save space for when the full game comes out.

I played it and I like it... there are games with 0.2 or even 0.8 that have less meat to them... basically we meet 3 female characters (Mom not included as we part ways early), we learn about MC's power and how his sexomancy works (MC's name can be changed), we are given a decent exposition on worldbuilding (Fantasytown does really sound like a nice place to be) we are introduced to the affinity system and we are told how MC will earn money.
@starboy66 this could be counted as a 0.0.5 without it being false advertisement. typos are scarce.
After collecting 3 cards (library, tavern, forest) You can learn from librarian.
Raising health probably isn't implemented yet.
I would say don't sweat for now, there's not much content yet.
Some journal/quest log would also be appreciated.
Overall it may end up as a quite decent game. Depends if the dev won't waste all the possibilities he has ;)
Looking forward few updates, then I'll give it a try once more and then judge.
Health goes up by 5 and all other stats by 1 every time you level up (get some)

I've found 3 girls so far that can level you up ;)

Jule in the tavern
Xandra who can be found by searching the library
Sanria who needs to be rescued from a band of orcs in the forest

Best to get your fight stats up for the last one
Int there are two ways. Being trained by Khurza the librarian (who you have to become friends with) or find books in library that raise it. (and leveling up)

Health is by "leveling up" which means having sex with the girls. I plan to also add a magic item here and there that will also raise health but not many. The main way is to level up.
neat game. theres a few grinds. its simple and if I focus on 1 thing at a time for days, I can get what I want. I am on Day 88 after about 3hours in -i think-. the time progression can be worked by backtracking on wasted time to do other better things. like if you don't find anything in the forest, roll back, and search the library or something. still finding more content to do. Next night after sleeping, I had a visit from the demoness.

I haven't beaten the band of Orcs yet. not sure what that lead to. seems they only out at night in the forest.

the combat is looks like it RNG but backtracking does NOT change the hit/miss or damage done.

Finding books MAY BE linked with the INT stat. I am finding wwwaayyyy more books to sell in the market with INT 25+

I bought a Magic Book in the market for 200sp then got an error. keeping it in my inventory for now I guess. fyi -The Market Magic Book became available AFTER I found the Magic Book in the library.

theres at least one sex scene now in this game. gotta raise the charm stat for it in the tavern + random charm books in the library for that one. seems you gotta work the relationships too.

the whole purpose of this game is to have the MC have sex with over 100 women or so. the sexomancer schtick is an interesting approach & I think its the better game than other games like it - "MC needs to have sex with 100 women!" ...well, i like the adventure parts

i'll keep an eye on how this game progresses.

Reactions: McWoodz

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Is there a Walkthrough for this game?
None that I know of. Recommendations:
  1. Visit every place in town and try every option.

2. Girls will tell you what they like; use these as gifts during dates. Often you can know ahead of time where to take a girl as well (Jule is a barmaid, so she probably doesn't want to go on a date at the Tavern; Khurza is a librarian, so she doesn't really like the Forest). Worst case, I just save before starting a date so I can redo something (rollback works too) if it doesn't work out. That said, see point #3.

3. If you fail (to find anything interesting, to impress a girl on a date, etc.), just try again another day. A lot of the game is RNG, so usually multiple attempts at anything are needed. That also means that if something on a date fails, it's not necessarily that the girl doesn't like what you've done (flexed your muscles, recited a poem, etc.).

4. Sundays are market days. Visit the market to buy special items (weapons, armor, gifts, etc.) and to sell stuff you don't need (e.g., comfry leaves or goblin / orc skulls — you will get way more of all of these than you ever will need).

5. Explore a lot. I don't just mean what I said in #1. I mean repeat options like "Search the library" and "Explore forest", because the randomized encounters / results will open up things not obvious (and so, missable) otherwise. This also means that, once you're strong enough, be certain to fight harder enemies, rather than just running away. In some cases, it's actually pretty important that you defeat that specific enemy.
I think you get the idea from the above. There are some things, ofc, that aren't available without meeting certain prerequisites, but I haven't found any of these where the game didn't let me know what I had to do first. It's fairly high in grind, but it also seems to guide the player pretty well.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So far I enjoyed the game. I increased the money a few times with the console. I don't like grinding much, but the grinding was not aweful.

Met after 8 woman the succubus again, but she thought I had only 5 women. Looks like her appearances during sleep are are time related and not when you get a new level. Maybe it is even necessary to sleep on a specific day...

Maybe it would be good to remove the amazons from the forest as enemies after the amazon camp quest.

I hope in the future the sex scene animations will get little more interesting.

My stats so far (didn't modify them with the console!):

1566082208732.png

Last edited:
Reactions: UncleVT

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
i haven't been lucky to find the band of orcs again and i still have Helena date quest still even with having sex with her

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
i haven't been lucky to find the band of orcs again and i still have Helena date quest still even with having sex with her
It is mentioned somewhere that the quest log is still in progress. What maybe also the reason why Helena's quest does not disappear.

What band of Orcs?

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
the band of orcs with a hostage but i found them, i have have sex with 10 females, does anyone know if the main story quest progress after u have sex with 10 females?

2.70 star(s) 14 Votes