DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
Maybe this is a noob question, but how can i equip Sword and Armor? Is it done automatically, or did i just oversaw it?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
oh..no..Kira is the "sister"..lol..ok..temple dame is who it updated..thats fine..she is sexy AF...and orc-hottie..she looks mean af but that body..all buff green and wanting to be boinked ;)

Reactions: Canto Forte

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
This is a fun game. I'm pretty new to this and I highly recommend this for people who are just getting interested in this genre. The characters are unique, the storyline is straightforward and the "quests" are doable if you think things through. Nice job!

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
I don't really get the dating system. "That was a perfect date" and then "for some reason I didn't have a good time tonight" wtf?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I don't really get the dating system. "That was a perfect date" and then "for some reason I didn't have a good time tonight" wtf?
they all have certain date places they prefer...if you take them to one they didnt..the perfect date will not be perfect

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Dates, same as fights, are based on probabilities, to make it more interesting, I suppose. It helps if you hit all right buttons, but even that there is no guarantee of final success. Yet, if you have maxed love points, and then take her to hers preferred place, choose the right way to impress her (based on your higher stats - intelligence, strength etc.), and give her a nice gift, your probability of successful date raises up to 99.999999....% :p hopefully :D

Can someone tell me how many relationship routes and sex scenes are in this game?
At the moment there are 9 love/sex scenes/routes, most of them are repeatable.

Twiggymc

Oct 19, 2017
There is way way to much RNG in this game and not enough ways to raise stats enough to compensate, i raised my charm as much as it let me and i still fail every single charm check, the combat makes 0 sense, ive rolled 19 against n orc and missed, rolled 22 and missed then rolled a 20 against the same orc and hit ??? raising combat by 5 and buying the best sword i notice almost 0 difference i still miss about as much i still manage to kill an orc at about the same rate any way

• Haha

LexArma

Jun 2, 2019
At first I was afraid this would take forever to grind away, then suddenly I realized I ran out of contents. Not bad. And not overly repetitive much, which for this kind of game is a compliment.

• Haha

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
At first I was afraid this would take forever to grind away, then suddenly I realized I ran out of contents. Not bad. And not overly repetitive much, which for this kind of game is a compliment.
i knew it will for fast for grinding look for the card was hard and the perfect date for soldier

• Thinking Face

starboy66

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
There is way way to much RNG in this game and not enough ways to raise stats enough to compensate, i raised my charm as much as it let me and i still fail every single charm check, the combat makes 0 sense, ive rolled 19 against n orc and missed, rolled 22 and missed then rolled a 20 against the same orc and hit ??? raising combat by 5 and buying the best sword i notice almost 0 difference i still miss about as much i still manage to kill an orc at about the same rate any way
Thats weird. You sure it wasn't a negative number? The rolls can be negative or positive so that I don't have to normalize values by adding like 10 or whatever the average is.

Can you tell me your stats?

So how it suppose to work is there are two aspects:

1) Taking out the girls to all the things she likes and likes to do. (this improves your chance)
2) you're charm roll to succeed on the date.

The more things you do the things the girls like the easier the charm roll is. I agree I need to make this mechanic more clearer.

It suposed to represent even if you do all the things she wants you might not have been charming enough on the date. Also I don't want it to be just a straight decision tree. I want the decisions you make matter but also that is not the only thing that matters.

jsbb9999

Modder
Sep 7, 2017
starboy66

when going to forest, i keep getting a crash

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i do have plenty of space left on the disk.
fyi, running this with wine on linux mint mate.
out of curiosity, is it possible to also release the linux version?

thanks

Last edited:
  • Haha

DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
It automatically equips the best weapon and armor you have. I should make this more obvious tot he user.

Thanks for the feedback.
I should have checked the stats before i bought/got the stuff. So it was a noob question. But i must say, it is a awesome game and love to see more. I read something about a pack of orcs. Are they a random encounter in the forest (most likely midnight)? If yes, it never happened for me. Or do i need some requirement to trigger it?

2.70 star(s) 14 Votes