Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
why does this version doesn't have the basic renpy interface with auto and q.save and so on like in old versions? o.0

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
I haven't never encountered Lilith, is she in the forest?

Also, is the Amazon camp closed now after you went there? Previous version the Amazon camp would do the same thing if you went more than once.

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I haven't never encountered Lilith, is she in the forest?

Also, is the Amazon camp closed now after you went there? Previous version the Amazon camp would do the same thing if you went more than once.
Unless I'm confusing her with someone else, I believe Lilith is in the library. There's a hidden chamber you can find. She's in that chamber.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
didnt this game once have an incest tag?
IDK. I don't mind incest at all, but I don't go looking for it specifically. IIRC, someone mentioned it before on this thread, so it probably was but got removed per Patreon rules or something. Maybe someone will make a patch; it shouldn't be too much work, since the MC's mom isn't in the game very much.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Thanks, I had ran into that band before but they beat me back when I still only had 20 health. Haven't run into them again yet but I will keep looking.

Edit: Took two straight weeks(in-game) of looking but I found them again and beat them and got her.
Get your health and strength up ... some 30+ and keep looking ...

The orc band only shows up at night in the forest.

Rude Roy

May 20, 2019
eeeh.. just to point out.. im not the dev of this game :). i make my own game.
i was just giving this dev some lil' opinion and thoughts.
Well, kudos to you as well. Anyone that makes a game that's even vaguely interesting and playable has put in a tremendous amount of work, even when it's a game I don't like or approve of. Don't know about yours, haven't tried it yet. I found out that taking a story concept, even it it's based on real life events and trying to turn it into a VN with decisions, conversations, etc. is much harder than I thought it would be. Plus, I think DAZ 3D hates me, even though I built this for it
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600X 3.6GHz 6-Core Processor
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition AM4
Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro ATX AM4
GPU: NVIDIA GTX 1650 4GB - Gigabyte Windforce
Memory: 8GB (1 x 8GB) Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3000 CL16
Storage PCIe-SSD: Samsung 970 EVO PLUS 250GB M.2 Solid State Drive
Power Supply: Corsair CX Series CX550 550W ATX 2.4 Power Supply
Case: Corsair Carbide Series 200R ATX Mid Tower Case

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You have to tweak your DAZ distro for your needs and capabilities. You need to find the right DAZ build also - quite a number of devs around here had weeks lost because new DAZ builds might not agree to the setup / settings you manage to tweak in it when you get your renders rolling.

This game seems quite light and seems the backgrounds go under them characters and that seems to be kind of it. This could be a good example of a first experience gaming adventure.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Well, kudos to you as well. Anyone that makes a game that's even vaguely interesting and playable has put in a tremendous amount of work, even when it's a game I don't like or approve of. Don't know about yours, haven't tried it yet. I found out that taking a story concept, even it it's based on real life events and trying to turn it into a VN with decisions, conversations, etc. is much harder than I thought it would be. Plus, I think DAZ 3D hates me, even though I built this for it
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600X 3.6GHz 6-Core Processor
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition AM4
Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro ATX AM4
GPU: NVIDIA GTX 1650 4GB - Gigabyte Windforce
Memory: 8GB (1 x 8GB) Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3000 CL16
Storage PCIe-SSD: Samsung 970 EVO PLUS 250GB M.2 Solid State Drive
Power Supply: Corsair CX Series CX550 550W ATX 2.4 Power Supply
Case: Corsair Carbide Series 200R ATX Mid Tower Case
DAz hate everybody. its like the Bethesda of software. you never know when it gonna work good and when it gonna crash out of nowhere. i m used to it now.
my pc is way less powerful than your. and for now, it work nice. but i know for sure that it still can crash or not working anytime. its in it, can't do shit about that.

a day with, a day without LOL

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The library you keep exploring .. quite a number of secrets down there ...
The stone craftsmen though .. there is no event going on in them mines / fallen fortress.

2.70 star(s) 14 Votes