4.10 star(s) 24 Votes

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Forgot to check back in december, this was public on the 27th.
Version 0.91
Win & Mac over
Also android version over

Both links were public posts from Kyle's patreon page.

What's new? shading

FinderX

Jan 15, 2018
Nice shading . But be careful with some bugs in the way.
The most hilarious is with Lilly to change to the christmas outfit and for some reason her sister came and cover her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: CursedFlame91

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
{...}
The most hilarious is with Lilly to change to the christmas outfit and for some reason her sister came and cover her.
Nah m8 that ain't a bug, she's being a good sister by not allowing her to be publicly shamed.

Aight back to reality now.
I really should've checked earlier. But I guess the patrons might've reported some of the bugs.
I'll do it anyways... how bout that.

• Haha
Reactions: FinderX

Jaaru

Aug 21, 2017
Just found this game and i like it.

Just one question.
What does that mean (the marked building)?
I have the 0.9 version, so should that be in the game?

Last edited:

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Just found this game and i like it.

Just one question.
What does that mean (the marked building)?
I have the 0.9 version, so should that be in the game?
Don't worry, I guess Kyle thought about adding it on that version but then forgot about it.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Someone caught it before me...No real changelog provided it seems.
Bugfixes, gliff's store has a background now, also mary has sprites on the throne room.

But what's the really interesting part? Lilly, she has 2 new scenes after the date. Which scene will happen depends on Pacifica's love and corruption and which one is higher. IMO... Nice

Also some if not most of the bugs I reported over HERE haven't been fixed. And no it's not because i'm using an old save, I started an entire new playthrough just to test this.

I'm gonna wait a bit before leaking the cheatcode this time.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
REad and enjoy this RElease post from dev on Feb 7 at 10:20pm :

Fantasy Trainer v0.92 Public Release!

This is the tester Changelog:
Bugfixes, gliff's store has a background now, also mary has sprites on the throne room.

But what's the really interesting part? Lilly, she has 2 new scenes after the date. Which scene will happen depends on Pacifica's love and corruption and which one is higher.

The changelog is mostly image bug fixes and new Lilly content

Note: You will need to start your game over sorry

I will be making a important post soon about the future of FT and more. Stay tuned!
As always thank you for the support and I hope you enjoy the content, let me know if you come across any bugs or errors directly please. The android version for those who don't have access to it right now will get it at the start of next month.

whats new in Version .92

Reactions: Pinerappler

Slyace

Jun 28, 2018
REad and enjoy this RElease post from dev on Feb 7 at 10:20pm :

Fantasy Trainer v0.92 Public Release!

This is the tester Changelog:

The changelog is mostly image bug fixes and new Lilly content

Note: You will need to start your game over sorry

I will be making a important post soon about the future of FT and more. Stay tuned!
As always thank you for the support and I hope you enjoy the content, let me know if you come across any bugs or errors directly please. The android version for those who don't have access to it right now will get it at the start of next month.
OP: UPDATED
Much appreciate to the both of you

paleguy

Nov 23, 2019
So either I have run into a bug or I am just blind. I have already completely upgraded the garden but I haven't been able to get a single bit of coin from Clea. Anyone have an idea on what is going on here?

Sep 16, 2018
So either I have run into a bug or I am just blind. I have already completely upgraded the garden but I haven't been able to get a single bit of coin from Clea. Anyone have an idea on what is going on here?
It may be a bug, you know you don't get the money from interacting directly with her right? You get it after transitioning from night to morning, I think it's every other or every third day. If you have an option to give her plant food and aren't getting any money at the end of the day after a few days, then you probably have a bugged save.

paleguy

Nov 23, 2019
It may be a bug, you know you don't get the money from interacting directly with her right? You get it after transitioning from night to morning, I think it's every other or every third day. If you have an option to give her plant food and aren't getting any money at the end of the day after a few days, then you probably have a bugged save.
definitely bugged then. been paying attention to who I get money from at the end of the day, just getting the weekly stuff from the store, the little bit from the orc and whatever I get from sending the princess out.

4.10 star(s) 24 Votes