4.10 star(s) 23 Votes

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
I don't think most people here visit Kyle's patreon, but also he isn't obligated to repost this stuff here.
So i'll do it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TL;DR: Updates are gonna take longer, builds are going to be published when they are finished instead of monthly. Also the game is nearing it's final version.

Daveck

May 2, 2017
game broke pretty early for me. couldn't advance Carah's story and couldn't unlock Clea at all. Pretty sure that screwed up the rest of the stories, but idk, after about 40 days of trying to find a solution, I gave up and used the cheat console. Managed to unlock a lot of stuff, but Sarah's story is still stuck on 'you should spend time with Sarah'.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
game broke pretty early for me. couldn't advance Carah's story and couldn't unlock Clea at all. Pretty sure that screwed up the rest of the stories, but idk, after about 40 days of trying to find a solution, I gave up and used the cheat console. Managed to unlock a lot of stuff, but Sarah's story is still stuck on 'you should spend time with Sarah'.
I'm pretty sure all girls are independent of each other except Pacifica and Lily since you can literally rape or coerce all of them on the first meeting for a one time scene that bars you from training them after.

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
There are other bugs that needs to get fixed too: format suit gets bugged on if you buy it, catsuit switches to christmas suit when wearing it and red hood suit puts up error screen.

Soloman

Dec 9, 2017
Public build will probably be out around the end of the week. I think it's bad form to share Patron builds in threads that the developer actively participates in, especially when they have a good track record and release it for free.
Fair enough then

4.10 star(s) 23 Votes