4.10 star(s) 24 Votes

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Did someone ask for a compressed version? No?. Fuck it, i did it anyways, FOR SCIENCE.

Fantasy Trainer v0.93 PC&MAC Compressed from 493MB to ~90MB tops.
No real reason to download it tho, the original is still fairly lightweight

I can't figure out how to make an android version so there's that.

By the way, DON'T USE OLD SAVES. Every new thing will fall apart, don't say no one warned you.

Also the cheatcode is Betweenthelines Nothing personal Kyle

For .92, was the Lilly content the slight addition to the date where she took control for a bit? Or was it something else? Haven't played this one in a while.
Yeah, two scenes, depending on which stat is higher with pacifica (Corruption or Love)

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
The cheat menu has a new code, it's Betweenthelines

Game designers who want to profit from cheat menus really should be able to encrypt their stuff.

Reactions: OverLord gamer
Oct 2, 2018
Well that's a dumb bug, The cat girl outfit if equipped reverts into the Christmas outfit on Pacifica... Like seriously, it was working before and now it doesn't... *Throws bug report at Dev*

Oct 2, 2018
Anyone have a recent save with all the girls fully love/corrupted up to recent update? Cause as much as I like grinding the same ole options just to raise love/corruption by afew points till my brain is dead... I rather have a save. So if anyone can share one would appreciate it.

Reactions: IllegalDustbin
Sep 25, 2017
Anyone have a recent save with all the girls fully love/corrupted up to recent update? Cause as much as I like grinding the same ole options just to raise love/corruption by afew points till my brain is dead... I rather have a save. So if anyone can share one would appreciate it.
I just spammed cheats in this one and kept every girl, they have all their outfits/sex scenes unlocked.

Reactions: LewdMiester001

Maxkg

Aug 22, 2019
Here guyz: Its my andriod port
Fantasy Trainer [v0.93]

Dec 2, 2017
The game keeps telling me to visit Sarah every night but you can't go to her shop at night and nothing has changed if I go in the mornining. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

4.10 star(s) 24 Votes