4.10 star(s) 24 Votes

Hylianmaster

Jun 12, 2018
I am supposed to pay Cleo 50 gold to get his next events but that option does not appear to me, I does not speak much English but I have never had problems. What have I done wrong?

Whiptaile

Aug 4, 2018
I have no sound on this game is this normal ? In Prefererence the sound is active but nothing on the menu or in game

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
I have no sound on this game is this normal ? In Prefererence the sound is active but nothing on the menu or in game
I don't think the game has any sound. Don't think the dev has any plans of adding sound, maybe before the final, maybe not.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Ok lads, good news and bad news.

Good news:
Kyle has recieved a few bug reports, so a patch is incoming, apparently Mary's scenes are all fucked up or something.

Bad news:
One of the artists got the rona, so the next update might have a bigger delay.
Not really, but the character artist said that they had trouble working because of it.
It's on a public patreon post so yeah.

Reactions: kratoscar2008

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Options should contribute to a game's theme.
If the theme is harem then the options should revolve around complementing the harem theme.
NTR doesn't so it shouldn't be there at all.
If you want to add NTR make sure that the game at least should be build around it from the ground up.
NTR do work in the theme o a harem only the its the Netori one. MDL novel has NTR of that one.

Dudenator

Sep 2, 2017
Hard to belive this is in it's final stages... i still remember when it was first posted on 4chan. Heres hoping Kyle keeps going, far too few games with shortstacks that actually look like shortstacks instead of a tall busty model that got squished down.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Hard to belive this is in it's final stages... i still remember when it was first posted on 4chan. Heres hoping Kyle keeps going, far too few games with shortstacks that actually look like shortstacks instead of a tall busty model that got squished down.
His new game is much different from FT. No shortstacks this time but at least better art.

Kyle Mercury

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
What game is it?
My Girlfriend's Friends. You can find the details on my patreon but it's a more modern setting that revolves around optional cheating. First demo isnt out yet but I'm working my artists to pump out art as fast as they can. The coding and writing are pretty much done.

Reactions: Slyace and L30

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
My Girlfriend's Friends. You can find the details on my patreon but it's a more modern setting that revolves around optional cheating. First demo isnt out yet but I'm working my artists to pump out art as fast as they can. The coding and writing are pretty much done.
Is it 3dcg or 2dcg ??

4.10 star(s) 24 Votes