4.10 star(s) 24 Votes
D

Deleted member 2248006

Kyle the game is awesome, although the graphics are bit unusual for the first time, the game has soul. Like I really enjoyed it, but I think in next updates it would be great if the revenge arc for maid and princess can be more detailed. Maybe more bdsm scenes, animeated actions or public medieval humiliation and so on. Feels a bit rushed. Anyway thank you very much!

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
So the on April 22 Kyle posted version 0.935
It's basically a bugfix of 0.93

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No compressed version because why the hell would I, it's barely over half a gig. And it takes a long ass time to do with a slow hard drive.

The next version might appear on june or later. Between the new release schedule of "when it's done it's done" and the whole thing with the human malware going on.

Reactions: Waaifu and Slyace

Hylianmaster

Jun 12, 2018
Maybe I'm wrong but I think there are 2 endings for the date with lily my question is how do I get one and the other? I just get the ending where she jerks me off and I think there's one where she sits on top of and kiss

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Maybe I'm wrong but I think there are 2 endings for the date with lily my question is how do I get one and the other? I just get the ending where she jerks me off and I think there's one where she sits on top of and kiss
How Lilly's date goes depends on Pacifica's stats. If corruption is higher then she will act kind of naughty and dominant, if love is higher... you get the picture.

And even though at the "check girl stats" menu it looks like they're the same when they're both maxed out, they're not.

• Hey there
Reactions: Hylianmaster

MotorcycleU

Jun 14, 2017
Will we ever get a version where not have to start from scratch? Tired of having to watch the same things just to get to the new.

HydratedMan

Oct 16, 2017
Can someone help me understanding this? that "fuck or stay" thing, if you fuck someone you'll never see then again? they'll come back? someone will take their place? mainly about Melony, if you fuck she just disappear and I think maybe you'll have a gameover later dunno but if she stay you can maybe have a gameover I'm a bit confused

Last edited:

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
Can someone help me understanding this? that "fuck or stay" thing, if you fuck someone you'll never see then again? they'll come back? someone will take their place? mainly about Melony, if you fuck she just disappear and I think maybe you'll have a gameover later dunno but if she stay and take you too you have a gameover I'm a bit confused
For most of the girls, if not for all of them - if you fuck them on the spot, it's a one time thing. If you don't, they will end up involved with you in some way, and getting invited to your castle, then you can progress with them and get a lot more scenes. You can still save and watch the fuck on spot scenes of course, or choose that if one of the girls not your cup of tea.

Reactions: HydratedMan

HydratedMan

Oct 16, 2017
For most of the girls, if not for all of them - if you fuck them on the spot, it's a one time thing. If you don't, they will end up involved with you in some way, and getting invited to your castle, then you can progress with them and get a lot more scenes. You can still save and watch the fuck on spot scenes of course, or choose that if one of the girls not your cup of tea.
thanks, I just couldn't believe 100% if they would go forever, thaught they maybe could come back later like it was just temporary or something, my doubt was answered, thanks

4.10 star(s) 24 Votes