4.10 star(s) 24 Votes

Vhaerun

Writer/Developer
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2020
Well that's a bug never reported before because I assume most people were able to beat her so that predicament never came to be.
I'm not sure on which platform do you play, but I'm fairly certain you can just rollback after making a wrong choice, normally with the mousewheel on computer or a button labelled "BACK" at the bottom of the screen.

Regardless, the flow of the fight goes like this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for the multiple copies of her, I'm not sure how you could fix that. Apart from editing the savefile or using the console.
If you have a previous save file I'd recommend using it. Although I'm not sure if the multiple instances of Liana would cause problems.
Thanks for the help. I was able to defeat her after realizing the sequence of what to do. Still ended up with five Lianas. As I'm not all that interested in her, I'm focusing on the others. Eventually, when the game gets its final update, I'll go back and replay it and remember.

For the Dev if he reads this: Windows 10, bug seems to happen after losing to Liana, then when it rolls to the next day, she appears at the front gate again, but in the Girls Stats info box in the MC's bedroom, it shows an instance of Liana when she beats you. Then a final one when you beat her. I haven't tested if they all gain love/corruption at the same rate or if it appears on just one.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Kyle said July... Shit happens I guess.

I can't read this post
2020-08-03 18_41_56-Kyle Mercury is creating Fantasy Trainer (Adult Game) _ Patreon.png

So... It's a mistery for now.

But also Kyle posted a poll about adding sound to the game.
I can't see the results, but the comments are either "I don't care about sound but people might" and "Sounds pls"
So sound might be added, taking more development time considering Kyle keeps all the code in the same file.

Gonna miss this game, the concept was nice.

Reactions: James Eveleth

Slyace

Jun 28, 2018
I've been patient for the past few months, whats another? Besides every dev is struggling lately. Cant blame anyone for having to take a bit longer during this current pandemic

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
It's has been awhile since I've checked in with some threads and I'm making my rounds. How are things going with this game.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
well.. looks like you just not seen this scene..
After you choose to rape her... she not resisting anymore, she accept and.... She WANT it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyway, i not losing points.. then it must be bug in his case
how do you get to that point?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
so when im in my room and select check girls it says love and corruption BUT doesnt indicate the levels
how do you know corrupted parties are?
how do i see my own stats too strength,etc?
gold=99999999
im still trying to see if i can get anymore im just trying random shit lol

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
so when im in my room and select check girls it says love and corruption BUT doesnt indicate the levels
gold=99999999 (works)

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
gold=99999999
It's a bar, so you look at that to see how much you're at. You won't be able to see/change the value unless you saveedit, know how to use something like cheat engine properly, and/or open up the command console. -- Don't ask me how, as I don't remember.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i absolutely love this game and am very curious about updates and release dates for this game.
loaded with questions BUT pretty sure they are all going to go unanswered...ive been trying to play around a bit with dialog on princess...theres hints of blow jobs BUT some reason my MC rejects them and wants to blow his wad on her tits
theres also dialog about how she wanna be on top having sex....does her sex options ever change or is the only way to fuck her is using rape options?ALSO mentioned this in earlier posts BUT how the heck do ya tell how high/low love/corruption points are?
driving me crazy not knowing

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
It's a bar, so you look at that to see how much you're at. You won't be able to see/change the value unless you saveedit, know how to use something like cheat engine properly, and/or open up the command console. -- Don't ask me how, as I don't remember.
ahhh ok i finally see the bars they wernt there before at all OMG man thanks for the reply back too
i absolutely love this game so much been playing with princess dialog options trying to see if i can get any more sex options
starts at rape and ends at boob job for now BUT theres hints of blow jobs and also she indicates she wants to be ontop
BUT at no point have i gotten these options yet do they ever change to more sexual options OR am i wasting my time?

UPDATE:
i was going to delete my post here BUT decided to just update it
all my questions were answered when i installed the gallery mod (normally i dont care for gallery mods BUT i was curious just to see all the sex takes of this game)AND long story short the menu in my screen shot remains the same princess doesnt ride you and doesnt blow you
hope that all changes in the next update IF theres going to be one which of course got my fingers crossed BECAUSE i absolutely love this damn game

Last edited:

JaegerMister

Jun 28, 2020
...is that supposed to be Sarada Uchiha on the left? If so, fuck this game. I have a soft spot for Sarada sure, but her very existence spits in the face of my Naruto OTP, so hard nope.

JaegerMister

Jun 28, 2020
The fuck?
This game has nothing to do with naruto.
Bitch don't even look like that.
dafuq?
Let's see, the black hair? Check. Glasses? Check. Qipao that is eerily similar to Sakura's as a kid? Check. Fantasy Trainer using possible fantasy/fantasy inspired characters? Check. Hmm, wonder where I could've gotten the silly idea that that might have possibly been either Sarada or based on Sarada...

4.10 star(s) 24 Votes