4.10 star(s) 24 Votes

HydratedMan

Oct 16, 2017
OK, so it's possible to complete the brothel quest? already fucked the gian and catgirl in 100/200/300 the two of then and the quest don't complete
1590111357249.png

HydratedMan

Oct 16, 2017
I can't put a review so I'll put my sincere thoughts about the game here, please read it Kyle :)
to Start I recommend polishing a bit more some of the scenes, (specially sex ones) some angles for the sex scenes are not that good and some sex scenes seemed to need more polishing before being implemented, they're not bad, just... I feel like the art could be better, until now it's just ok, would be good some light, review skin tone, and just to remind, some better angles... also I recommend adding a blowjob scene in the standing scene (looking from above as pov), putting your dick on her head/face and some dick slaps would be good too or at least you see the MC masturbating at her face...
I could put a huge list but I'll just resume the "not so good ones" that could be reworked or remastered:
Elizabeth: Handjob (the angle is terrible) the boobjob I would keep the scene but change the angle, pov would be nice
Clea: The facial could be remastered, the sex from clea needs some rework too
Sarah: blowjob, sex (remaster) anal (rework) I truly think another angle would be better, a POV would be good asf
Pacifica: the "sleep" blowjob, just the frame were she eats your cock
Mary: I would rework the 69 and remaster the 2 balcony scenes (doggy and pov) don't change much, just details.
The liana blowjob and fuck could be better and Lilly "blowjob" could use some details/remaster/shading.

Also a extra is that the training hall looks like it's floating, just look at it more than 5 seconds and you notice the edges are not that good
I would recommend some rework on the love/corruption mechanics too and the "how to get money mechanics" since you can even "beat the game" but don't buy a single cloth because you don't have the money
Also down there is a pic of almost what I think like would be better (it's just rotate thing to look a bit as pov but not working because the scene was not made for it) but it could be used as a base for a new one easily I think.
xdsd.png

Last edited:

HydratedMan

Oct 16, 2017
Just to be clear, I'M NOT SAYING THE GAME IS BAD, it's really good, it simply needs more time, it just feels like the art is rushed, I would surely recommend to people play and be patron to help the game develop, the thing is, the game is too raw, it just needs more time and cooking, I hope everything stays good and the game get better, would love to see it in all it's glory, I want to get here and fill the game with compliments after, wanna see the art develop and get better and better, also the shading is good, all the character holds/standing with the different clothes and shading looks so beautiful. Not to complain or anything but would be good if the artist is working in improve the art for now, also good job Kyle, the plot, the characters it's all good it's just the art that needs more polishing (and please rework the love/corruption mechanic) if you make a way through it this game will explode just like four elements trainer or something, this has potential, please make good use of it Kyle.

Last edited:

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Is there anyway to get good path with princess ? or it isn't in the game yet ?

I max both her gauge but still can't get her to let MC fuck her without rape. another option is fuck her with maid in dungeon. only 2 choices.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Is there anyway to get good path with princess ? or it isn't in the game yet ?

I max both her gauge but still can't get her to let MC fuck her without rape. another option is fuck her with maid in dungeon. only 2 choices.
Technically, if you get her love and/or corruption high enough, you don't really rape her (as in her dialogue changes and she consents, IIRC), but yeah, no, there is no other options besides that.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Technically, if you get her love and/or corruption high enough, you don't really rape her (as in her dialogue changes and she consents, IIRC), but yeah, no, there is no other options besides that.
She not consents in my game. she said MC betray her trust and crying. I just WHAT ?? when I go talk to her she like to say fuck me already or something along those line So I choose rape her expect 100% consent from her because she horny af but got her crying instead.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
She not consents in my game. she said MC betray her trust and crying. I just WHAT ?? when I go talk to her she like to say fuck me already or something along those line So I choose rape her expect 100% consent from her because she horny af but got her crying instead.
Probably because your corruption is higher than your love? -- Even when it appears to be capped, it can still be increased. Maybe reload a save and try increasing her love more, or save edit the variable? -- OR I'm just remembering wrong. Haven't been reading the dialogue much, and it may only occur after you've raped her one (Stockholm anyone?), may test this next update.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Probably because your corruption is higher than your love? -- Even when it appears to be capped, it can still be increased. Maybe reload a save and try increasing her love more, or save edit the variable? -- OR I'm just remembering wrong. Haven't been reading the dialogue much, and it may only occur after you've raped her one (Stockholm anyone?), may test this next update.
Yeah, that's the way she's written. If you go for the love route she will want to get married and shit. Corruption on the other hand, she becomes a cocksleeve.

I went into more detail about the princess on this post.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
So, the artist for the game is unable to work because of human malware.
Wonder if Kyle will use this time to fix the outfit system. It still has problems to this day, Pacifica in particular.

Kyle Mercury

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Hey guys, I did a quick read through of your posts and do understand there's some work to be done. As far as art stuff goes I can't really do much until my artist is working again, but things like outfit bugs and quests not completing I'll check out. I really appreciate the feedback and am glad that for the most part you guys like the game.

Slyace

Jun 28, 2018
How the progress going with quarantine life happening? Hope everyone is staying healthy

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
I have forgotten to check on the patreon for news... Aight then...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And now

TL;DR?
The next update will be the final update, probably during July.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
I have forgotten to check on the patreon for news... Aight then...

And now

TL;DR?
The next update will be the final update, probably during July.
It better have a harem end.
On the other hand their next game looks so good. Definitely they are an upgrade.

Slyace

Jun 28, 2018
Im just happy they're actually finishing the game (thats pretty rare in H games). Ive been following the game since the first few updates were posted on /stg/ so its pretty bittersweet to see it all end. Part of me is really looking forward to the final update, but the other half is going to miss the charm of the game and just playing around with best girl Mary. I know Kyle's next game is already shaping up to be great and I wish the team all the luck in the world, cant wait to see how it all wraps up

Vhaerun

Writer/Developer
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2020
Not sure if it's been mentioned or not, but I can't seem to find it...

Liana has shown up and for the life of me, I can't beat her in the fight. However, when the next day dawns, she appears again to fight at the front gate, and another instance of her is showing up in the 'Check Girls stats' screen in the MC bedroom. I'm up to three now.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Not sure if it's been mentioned or not, but I can't seem to find it...

Liana has shown up and for the life of me, I can't beat her in the fight. However, when the next day dawns, she appears again to fight at the front gate, and another instance of her is showing up in the 'Check Girls stats' screen in the MC bedroom. I'm up to three now.
Well that's a bug never reported before because I assume most people were able to beat her so that predicament never came to be.
I'm not sure on which platform do you play, but I'm fairly certain you can just rollback after making a wrong choice, normally with the mousewheel on computer or a button labelled "BACK" at the bottom of the screen.

Regardless, the flow of the fight goes like this.

As for the multiple copies of her, I'm not sure how you could fix that. Apart from editing the savefile or using the console.
If you have a previous save file I'd recommend using it. Although I'm not sure if the multiple instances of Liana would cause problems.

Reactions: Konstantinus
4.10 star(s) 24 Votes