4.10 star(s) 23 Votes

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
Dress and also get on her sister's good side.
well I have Lilly love at half bar (well the save editor I check the value at says lillylovelevel 11) and her sister even more than that but I gave Lilly all the dresses before her love was even 1...so I wanna know if the date starts immediately after giving her the dress (is the dress I need to give her the cupcake one?) or after certain love points are achieved so I know if I got screwed or not
Edit: nvm somehow I got the date with lilly option now....

Last edited:
Reactions: Jakaa

CronosusCZ

Nov 25, 2018
looks like Lilli date is just one-time. :(

3rd - if you'd decided to fuck Sarah at first possibility - then you no longer able to chat with her in her store, so you can't gift a dress to her. Deadlock & no progress after it =/
3. its intended, if you fuck her, then shes not yours... thats all

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
3. its intended, if you fuck her, then shes not yours... thats all
Not it's bad game design - half of choices "rape&lose OR tame&fuck later" are clearly warn player about this choice (plus it's very obvious that rape is ... well, rape).

Here we have option called more neutral "fuck", girl behave like she's willing for it too and she's saying nothing bad after.

So either we should get a warning here too (like in few similiar choices) or text should hint that girl isn't like out approach.

• Angry
Reactions: CursedFlame91

FinderX

Jan 15, 2018
how do I start the date with lilly?
I gave her the dresses before the talk with her about the date so am I screwed (if so how to fix) or do I need to increase her love to certain point?
Edit: nvm somehow I got the date with lilly option now....
For me, I give her the LOVE POTION, buy it in the store, to increase her love point, after that the DATE option appears.
I noted that you don't need buy more love potions after that, the date increase love points every time.

looks like Lilli date is just one-time. :( ...
After version 0.8+ LILLY date is no longer one-time, you can date her everyday, and if you choose the correct option you can increase her love point even more.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
This maid is a really likeable character and by far my favorite, I really hope mary gets more corrupt options and love options alike in future builds like the blowjob scene where you have her continue even when the messenger is talking to you. That was a really hot scene imo. More public scenes with her would be good and such imo. Also looking forward to lilly scenes and hope you can corrupt and make her you submissive little slut and dominate her in future builds as well.

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
How about a date with Elizabeth? She's the one with her nose in the air! Spicy...
Well,you can pretty much can corrupt her to the "maximum" both with love interactions and with harassing/groping, its wierd that both stats can be maxed out tough.

One side she become lustful slutty nature, on the other kinda wholesome and loving,but still craving for sex.

• Angry
Reactions: First Class Asian
Sep 4, 2017
How to get Lilly's bench scene? I just keep getting the fist date scene and after the choices, no matter what I choose, she just kisses MC and that's all.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
How to get Lilly's bench scene? I just keep getting the fist date scene and after the choices, no matter what I choose, she just kisses MC and that's all.
You need higher love or corruption with her sister.
Also depending on which one is higher, the scene will have a different outcome.

Reactions: APoc1

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
My Lovely Dear Dev, I have 2 ask for you :D:
1. When Next New Public version? O_O
2. You are not planned add XXX-Cristmas content? Like In-Game Event/Addon/Bonus? O_O

sirarkhive

Jun 26, 2019
I noticed that in 0.9, Mary's clothing changes are no longer updated in the Throne Room. Would be great if that was fixed/re-added in the next update!

4.10 star(s) 23 Votes