4.10 star(s) 23 Votes

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
i know what are those scenes, just dont know how to unlock them to be in this list.
I repeately tried to play those scenes and then rewind back to recruit girl, but only Sarah remained, for others it didn't worked.
Thats why i asked if someone know a "cheat" method to get those scenes to this list
Oh, I think there was suppose to be a cheat code that did that, but forgot it. As for cheat methods, sorry don't really cheat for ren'py, too much text to sift through.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
found anyone way to show scenes in this "View scenes"?
example throught editing save?
i have there only Sarah scene, but i'm sure there was more previously

ad. you can rename "Sarah Sex Scene" example to Clea/Liana/Melony/Pacifica on line "scene_list"
(it give error at the end of scene with "u'daughtersname" for Clea)
but i dint figured how to add more scenes at once
i know what are those scenes, just dont know how to unlock them to be in this list.
I repeately tried to play those scenes and then rewind back to recruit girl, but only Sarah remained, for others it didn't worked.
Thats why i asked if someone know a "cheat" method to get those scenes to this list

I've been reading the script and I've found the code that adds the scenes to the scene list when you don't recruit the girls.

Basically you need to enable the console and type these lines separately exactly as they are, with the '$' and everything.

Python:
$ scene_list.append("Clea Sex Scene")
$ scene_list.append("Sarah Sex Scene")
$ scene_list.append("Pacifica Sex Scene")
$ scene_list.append("Melony Sex Scene")
$ scene_list.append("Liana Sex Scene")

CronosusCZ

Nov 25, 2018
Niiice, thanks :)
now i must figure what with this error :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

almost every error from old save i fixed, so i wonder how to fix this

but anyway, now i started playing again just to see what is changed and new scenes :)

Last edited:

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Niiice, thanks :)
now i must figure what with this error :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

almost every error from old save i fixed, so i wonder how to fix this

but anyway, now i started playing again just to see what is changed and new scenes :)
Alright, tried it and figured out a problem with this unlock method.

You know when you don't recruit Clea you get her pregnant and she asks you to name the child.
Yep, that's the problem, when you revisit the scene it doesn't ask you for a name but instead uses the one you should've given before, something that in this case never happened.

So, to fix it you must name the child with the console like this.
daughtersname = 'childName'
The name has to be between quotes because it needs to be a string type variable.

Naea

Oct 12, 2017
Haven't played the newest update, but think you need more love, or was it corruption, for her to; else, you first need to actually get her to show breast first, then do that. -- Eg. When you send her to work, can you make her show breasts to strangers?
Yes, I can even make her give handjobs to strangers. She loves the MC a lot already, and the text clearly says that she should get out her breast. I just don't have the pictures anymore (eventhough I get the right text and the flash when the MC comes). It is obviously a small bug ;)

CronosusCZ

Nov 25, 2018
Yes, I can even make her give handjobs to strangers. She loves the MC a lot already, and the text clearly says that she should get out her breast. I just don't have the pictures anymore (eventhough I get the right text and the flash when the MC comes). It is obviously a small bug ;)
as i realized, for some scenes and options, you need repeat some actions few times, until another option unlocks
same was for princess question if you want her to show boobs or not while masturbating ...
but if you have it unlocked already previously, then it really can be just bug, orare you using old save,for me it block lilly date option, when i used old save. other problems i already fixed (i think)

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
How do you corrupt Mary? All the talking options either do nothing or raise love. And the only thing I can do when I call her to my room is to hold her cheek, which does nothing. I can't seem to raise her corruption at all.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
How do you corrupt Mary? All the talking options either do nothing or raise love. And the only thing I can do when I call her to my room is to hold her cheek, which does nothing. I can't seem to raise her corruption at all.
I believe, after a milestone, you'll get new options that increases it. There is also: going to the kitchen/dining room, as well as sending the Princess to the dungeon & having Mary help you punish her..

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
probably tied to dialog. the princess calls her a filthy slut for selling the family out, and she calls the princess a bitch because the royal cunt let guests crawl over her.

Teroniss

Mar 1, 2018
Brief suggestion for the Title designer. Maybe remove the white cloud from the title as it hides selected UI

May 25, 2018
What is the difference? Which one should me choose?
If you pick "Fuck her now", you will somewhat unsurprisingly get to fuck her now. However, that is the only scene you will get with her. After that, she is gone.

If you "Take her with you", you won't get any lewd stuff right away, but she becomes available for the usual slow grind of unlocking increasingly naughty scenes with her.

The same basic principle also applies to any other character where you get the opportunity for sex immediately upon being introduced to her.

• Love
Reactions: name6329

panafonic

Jun 21, 2018
for .89 build

|----Changelog----|

-fixed lilly size during lunch date
-fixed mary's uniform during throne conversation
-added scene where mc pushes eli
-added mary midway naked sprite
-added lilly bench scene
-added elizabeth masterbation scene