4.10 star(s) 23 Votes

jcgp01

Jun 25, 2018
No voy a mentir, estoy intentando hack al juego agregando dinero, y ya estoy cansado de buscar la variable ligada a este elemento, si alguno lo sabe, digamelo, asi me puedo ahorrar el tiempo que estoy gastando buscando ese comando en algo mas util, like masturbarme somthing.
Thanks.

JBukharin

Feb 8, 2018
No voy a mentir, estoy intentando hack al juego agregando dinero, y ya estoy cansado de buscar la variable ligada a este elemento, si alguno lo sabe, digamelo, asi me puedo ahorrar el tiempo que estoy gastando buscando ese comando en algo mas util, like masturbarme somthing.
Thanks.
You can access the cheat menu in the MC's room by digiting the code 'Secretphonecall', one of the codes allows you to add money.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 9184, in script
    if pacificaItems== 0:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 9184, in <module>
    if pacificaItems== 0:
NameError: name 'pacificaItems' is not defined
cmon, you really should know what that means and how you can fix that by now.

enable the console with unren or edit the files yourself (google enable renpy console), then hold shift and press O (thats not a zero). in the developer console, type pacificaItems = 0

Gin Tama

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
cmon, you really should know what that means and how you can fix that by now.

enable the console with unren or edit the files yourself (google enable renpy console), then hold shift and press O (thats not a zero). in the developer console, type pacificaItems = 0
To be honest, I had no idea how to fix this as I'm not accustomed to RenPy's errors. Thank you for the help bud.

Reactions: Totes_Adorbs

Naea

Oct 12, 2017
Hi There !
I really like the game so far. A bit grindy but nice humor, and I really like the OP MC ;)
Just wanted to report a bug, while asking the Princess to "Stand Still" and jerk off, she does not show her breast anymore, nor I get the cumshot image eventhough the dialogues seems to have changed accordingly as she now appreciate the MC a lot more.
Keep up the good work Kyle ^^

Reactions: Kyle Mercury

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Hi There !
I really like the game so far. A bit grindy but nice humor, and I really like the OP MC ;)
Just wanted to report a bug, while asking the Princess to "Stand Still" and jerk off, she does not show her breast anymore, nor I get the cumshot image eventhough the dialogues seems to have changed accordingly as she now appreciate the MC a lot more.
Keep up the good work Kyle ^^
Haven't played the newest update, but think you need more love, or was it corruption, for her to; else, you first need to actually get her to show breast first, then do that. -- Eg. When you send her to work, can you make her show breasts to strangers?

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Quick question, does this game have any particular plot points locked to their emotional values? Are you meant to go Love or Corrupt or both? Only asking since in other trainers going too hard in one way can lock the other path, and going splits can cause you to miss content.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Quick question, does this game have any particular plot points locked to their emotional values? Are you meant to go Love or Corrupt or both? Only asking since in other trainers going too hard in one way can lock the other path, and going splits can cause you to miss content.
It does not appear to be like the other trainers so far you get the same content art wise the dialog changes a little for instance if you have enough love with the princess she says stuff like I am so horny I need your cock on the other hand if all you have is corruption she says stuff like are you here to abuse me... those are not quotes but the gist of the dialog. When it comes to Drow sisters you have to have lilly love you otherwise you don't get no sex from Pacifica. As far as games go this one is pretty simple so far , it barely 1/3 complete if I remember correctly so things may change but I doubt it will change so much that there end up being completely different endings. I could be wrong though but the mechanics of the game don't indicate it getting to complicated.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
So i saw in the files an image where Elizabeth gives a dude a handjob.
Do you plan to go NTR in this game? Im not a fan so i want to know before i get fully invested in the game.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
So i saw in the files an image where Elizabeth gives a dude a handjob.
Do you plan to go NTR in this game? Im not a fan so i want to know before i get fully invested in the game.
I don't know if this qualifies as NTR but after raising her corruption levels if you send her to collect donations, after a bit you can ask her to flash her tits to get more money and lastly to give handjobs to randos on the streets for even more money.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
I don't know if this qualifies as NTR but after raising her corruption levels if you send her to collect donations, after a bit you can ask her to flash her tits to get more money and lastly to give handjobs to randos on the streets for even more money.
Well i want to know how far he will take that route and if it will include the other girla.

Kyle Mercury

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I hate NTR in games and I hate getting cucked in games. Fantasy Trainer will not have either. That being said there are plans on having Elizabeth work at a brothel for you for money(optional) but that hasn't been implemented yet, some people would consider that getting cucked, I don't.
To sum things up, you won't ever be in a room and watch one of your girls get banged by someone else.

spam24601

Nov 14, 2017
The changelog for .88

-Clea now looks at you when you talk in the Garden
-Added a scene where you grope Clea when you first meet
-Clea stops charging you for striping after she does more than strip for you
-Can now feel Clea up naked
-Can now Jerk off and cum on Clea's face or tits
-Can now eat out Clea's pussy
-Can now fuck Clea in the Garden
Awesome, an update for best girl. Looks like it's time for another playthrough.

Reactions: Kyle Mercury

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
I can not get them to wear the outfits. The only outfit that works is the white dress for Sarah.
You have to use the 'Look at them' option to see the changes, for most of them, now, cuz the images don't change; only the stills/tackie.

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
I hate NTR in games and I hate getting cucked in games. Fantasy Trainer will not have either. That being said there are plans on having Elizabeth work at a brothel for you for money(optional) but that hasn't been implemented yet, some people would consider that getting cucked, I don't.
To sum things up, you won't ever be in a room and watch one of your girls get banged by someone else.
I don't know why devs keep copying the brothel thing, it's lazy and not even popular. Its a fantasy world, there are plenty of other ways to make money. The only reason for it to exist is basically watch the character in the game fuck other men, ie cuck yourself. Thats is it and if you don't plan on making scenes for it, then like I mentioned it has no reason to exist because there plenty of other ways to make money. There are a million ways to make a girl degrade themselves without doing something like this either, so that really isn't an excuse.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
There is this term called netorase. Which is basically the MC willingly letting others fuck your girl.
So your idea of what is or not is NTR is misguided.
You don't have to be in a relationship for it to be NTR.
There exists mom ntr.
There is childhood friends ntr.
There exists protag's crush NTR.
There is ntr where the MC never finds out about the infidelity.
Ntr where the MC still keeps the girl while she still fucks the other guys.
Your definition of NTR is basically antiquated and limiting for the sake of justifying it.
So yeah you don't hate ntr and there is nothing that suggests that you won't extend it to the other girls.

I don't know why devs keep copying the brothel thing, it's lazy and not even popular. Its a fantasy world, there are plenty of other ways to make money. The only reason for it to exist is basically watch the character in the game fuck other men, ie cuck yourself. Thats is it and if you don't plan on making scenes for it, then like I mentioned it has no reason to exist because there plenty of other ways to make money. There are a million ways to make a girl degrade themselves without doing something like this either, so that really isn't an excuse.
Funniest thing is that the MC is OP as hell but his best idea to earn money is to pimp the princess.
Talk about being a Cuck.

4.10 star(s) 23 Votes