4.10 star(s) 23 Votes

Maruko

Feb 2, 2018
Um, I can't organize the ball. I keep getting error messages and then it throws me back to the same point I was at.

Sep 16, 2018
Um, I can't organize the ball. I keep getting error messages and then it throws me back to the same point I was at.
I had a lot of issues with shaded alternative costumes, especially with Mary. Try disabling shaders or putting her in her default costume?

Nov 4, 2018
Would've been cool if they added a turn based combat system for the area, with summoned monsters strong enough to pose a challenge, like does the arena get any use at all. (<~not a question, it's a statement)

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
The public release is supposed to come out today. But the patrons found a couple of bugs so there's some fixing to do.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Considering the thread was updated today (the 19th), and on Patreon there's not been any updates, have said bugs been fixed yet?

May 2, 2020
is there a time limit or something? please tell me this is mostly sandbox.
There is technically no time limit (as far as I have seen after 80 days in). Events
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
happen at specific dates but you can do everything pretty much at your own pace.

Anyone know how to increase popularity? Can't start the banquet because of it
Attend the balls each saturday night and there you have the chance to increase (and also decrease) your popularity - easiest way to do it is to pay the 300 each time to the 3rd guy (especially with cheating money)

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 23 Votes